re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hi all my name is Mel. I live in the San Jose area. Right in the hart of silicone valley.
I have been interested in hand props for, well quite a few years. I like many of the Trek shows and most science fiction stuff out there. I have been lurking on the board for a while and am very impressed with the high quality of the work here.
Later!
Mel W.

Hello all, I'm a newbie From Mass.. I joined cause I have always liked collecting props, and have always wanted to learn how to make my own. I figured this would be the perfect place for me to learn, but also to show my collection and see other props out there.

Hello, my name's Derick. I've started a small collection of props, both bought and home made. My wife and I are both full time student right now so all of my props are relatively cheap but I'm proud of the small collection I have right now and look forward to putting up some pictures sometime soon.

Hello everyone, John here saying a few words. Well I guess I found this excellent site by accident a year or two ago. I was browsing the Rebel Scum website I think, looking at the MR lightsaber props page, and came across this one. Sometimes you think that you're the only one who seeks detail in things, especially when it comes to movie props and memorabilia. But the attention to detail in all things, especially in Blade Runner, really surprised me. I'm not a prop maker or anything, but just like collecting. My most recent buy was eventually purchasing the Siderio Sidkit All Metal Version of the Blade Runner blaster. I do have a few questions about that one, but a bit early for that. Anyway, hope to converse sometime soon. All the best, John.

i just signed up last night

this forum and everyones aspirations/collections are amazing...i hope to one day dedicate my entire house to movie props...

but a little about me, im a 26 yr old musician from sydney, australia. I play in a band called CITY LIGHTS FADE..hence the username haha...if you guys have a spare moment you can check out our music here

www.myspace.com/citylightsfadeaus

i look forward to talking to all of you at some point.

Tobi

Hi, I'm Mark and I just found this site recently. Looks like fun.

I have worked as a prop artisan, designer, coordinator off and on since high school. I have done regional and professional theatrical productions. Mostly musicals. I have also done semi professional costume design. I have experience with sets and light carpentry work.

Replica prop and costume interests with some replica costuming work.

I all!

Mark

Hello there!

My name is Jasmine, I'm from Alaska and I love making costumes! I'm beginning to get addicted to prop-making all thanks to this forum (haha). I work as a professional seamstress locally and have been making costumes for a little over 5 years. A big thanks to joshspiderman23 for introducing me to this place months ago. Here are a couple pictures of my female Deadpool I made this year for last Comic Con (still needs some tweaking, it was made start to finish in 3 days). :wacko

View attachment 33336

View attachment 33337

Hey Guys,

Names Michael but everyone calls me Burgertime(Or Burger), I'm a chef by trade and I'm from the Philadelphia area. I'm a big fan of Comics and working on new projects thatare a challenge to me, which brings me here and abouts.

Came across the forum today as a matter of fact when seeking out pointers for my current project. A Thor Costume with accompanying props. the first main one that I most certainly hope will not be my last.

People can check out my Tumblr account atThings Burger Makes. where I've been posting updates to my costume as well as pictures of meals I create

Hey Everyone.

I am new to this site and just registered. I have been looking for different movie prop ideas for various motorcycle helmets that I want made. But I am starting to get into the costume making part now. Cool site!

Hi!!

I´ve also known the RPF for years but it wasn´t until now that I decided to join in the fun.

Name´s Richard and I´m a 501 ANH Vader and like building horror costumes like Jason or Freddy.

Right now I´m prepping for making a Tank Ellis suit of armor from Captain Power and the soldiers of the Future, my all time favorite show when I was a kid.

cheers all and POWER ON!

HI All
Allen Here from Phoenix. Amateur prop costume builder. I've built several Mandalorian mercs costumes and to many weapons to count. I've started to branch out into other costuming to improve my skills , I've started with Dr.Doom. Currently I bought the Mask produced by Labon, Modified it and am currently sculpting the helmet. Well thats for another post, glad to be here and am learning alot from everybody on here.

my name is pony. Into jason,freddy michael myers ,return of the living dead. looking for answers as to what kind of field jacket jason is wearing on the new 2010 remake.Any answers?

Hey,

My name is Justin snd i found this site while I was searching for some advice on my new Stromtrooper costume. I work in Afghanistan and I figured a Stormtrooper costume would be a great way to introduce the locals to SW. Anyways, I'm pretty much just looking for advice on my costume mods. So any help will greatly be appreciated.

Hi all RPF !!!

My name's Jame form Thailand. I'm the one spidy maniac.

I work on replica spidy project for many years.

Nice to see you all.

Thanks
Jame:lol

sorry for the late post here...i'm ironmaided....my suit and i are not quite one.. =) ironman fanatic and prop maker .....welll not so....

nice to be in therpf :lol

Well, my name is Matt, and I'm out of Norfolk, Va. I fell in love with collecting movie prop replicas while in High School, and have just recently begun working on some projects of my own. Good to be here!

I can't remember exactly how I came across this website, but so far I am VERY impressed. There are so many talented people here. I'm hoping to learn tons here.

I'm Nick, aka: "Klaus." I live in MN. I have been a long time nerd first time form blogger. I've made/designed/repainted some props and costume items. Most of the items I have made/designed were for Ren Fest, Jedi outfit and various theatre shows.

Again, I hope to learn a ton from all you out there!!

-Nick-

Hi all! I'm Marko from the Philippines. Found the site through COW...

Seeing where I found this site would make it pretty obvious which props I'm interested in. Indy, of course!

Hey...
that is all :p

Just kidding, I've never really had an experience in prop making or costume design however it is something I have been interested in for about a year now.
After recently finding this forum and the 405th.com i have decided to adventure into the world of props, so wish me luck.

I think I'm going to start with a pep file of the halo recon helmet as my first real experience, trying for a nice learning curve and also because REACH is out tomorrow and I want a nice helmet to put on display ( I also understand i wont finish it in a few days )

so yeah, hey.

pointless ramble over.

Hi, all.

I'm new here (hence the "hi, all" post) and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm looking forward to doing some prop modeling, and getting some great hints and advice from y'all.

My interests run the gamut from random weird props to prop weapons, costumes, and spacecraft models. Jack of all trades, master of squat, I suppose.

Tony

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back