re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hello,

It sounds kind of weird, but I've been surfing the net looking for the Fight Club motocross shirt off and on forever and then I happened upon this site. There is some really talented members here who share a love for movies like I do. Thanks for letting me join!

Hi , i am new here , so i am bound to make some mistakes! dont get too mad at me ;> ... my name is nicci , i am here because i love dorky **** , can i say **** here? and i love making costumes and dressing up like a maniac for absolutely no reason at all ! it will be awesome to get to know everyone sooner or later .

Hello all,

I'm Pete (nosamp, 2Beards) from Essex in the UK, I joined in October (although have been around for a while - snooping) and haven't been on since then but felt the urge to learn some stuff and thought I'd have a look around, some very talented people about fo sho.

My main interest is trooping and so mostly (for the foreseeable future anyhoo) anything I build will be tied into that. I have a Stormtrooper and a Republic Commando rigs and will firstly be looking to replace my RC DC17m with something that doesn't kill my shoulders for days after a troop.

I have done some basic bits, modding some kenners, adding detail to my Deece and lights on various parts of my RC but nothing like building a blaster from scratch so I'm looking forward to doing it.

Anyhoo that's me and thanks for sharing some amazing skills/knowledge with the community.

Nos

Hello! Great site, kinda been lurkin on it a while without a formal intro... so hi, I'm Brian ;) I'm from NorCal, married, 2 boys, yada yada. I love Beetlejuice, and stumbled upon the site searching for Beetlejuice props (obviously).

My name is edward but i go by Papasmurf or Peruvianpapasmrf. I have been into prop making for almost two years. Im also on the 405th and soaring hammer forum. im into 3d cad stuff and scratch builds. i have a couple of props under my belt (halo frag grenade , m6c/soocom pistol) i also have a Wip's ( solideye, halo flame bomb , DBZ Scouter) I'm looking to expand myself and learn something new. Look forward to working with everyone and meeting new people

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the RPF and have caught the infection. I must join the array of amazing Iron Man builds on this forum. I'm familiar with pep, I build a MC costume last Halloween. Hope to start after Memorial Weekend! Below are some photos of my first build, hopefully the second is bettter!

PA150544.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0636.jpg

haloween.jpg

CHEERS!

Hello everyone!

My name is Eric and I live in Sweden. I'm here to learn and to see some awesome props. I'm totally new to making props but I'm very interested in it and eager to begin!

My first project that I'm hoping to make this summer is going to be a Captain America shield. As a comic book lover I will probably make comic related props (I really would want a Green Lantern ring!). So that's me, I hope to hang around here quite a bit.

Hey Everyone! I am a huge nerd and get to have an awesome job as a props artisan for the Actors Studio Rep season. Always on here browsing! Thanks!

I'am Dulla73 from Rotterdam, Holland.
This forum is together with T.D.H. my most inspireing places for props, that me really getting started.
Thanx for all of you, keep on creating.

Hello ,
I am from Europe near Munich and i am a Big fan of Little Shop of Horrors ( The Movie 1986 ).

I am the Owner of many original Molds and Props from this Movie.

I've been lurking since about February because school has kept me from being able to build anything. Hopefully, now that it's summer, I'll be able to start my projects.

I intend to eventually make an Iron Man suit for the Avengers Premier and will probably be forced by my friends to make their costumes as well.

Haii!

My names Jake Seath - im 39 and im a confessed whoaholic:lol

*HIiiii Jake!*:thumbsup

I'm an AVID prop / replica collector for Doctor Who collectables (mostly sonic screwdrivers) And im trolling around looking for reviews on different sites and every link for sonic reviews came up on RPF! and i was like THANK GOD!:angel
So i thought why not sign up and ive got to say...
Ive never EVER joined a forum in which members have been so welcoming and helpful so thankyou!:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel

- Jake

I'm Bryan, and I cannot create a damn thread! It keeps saying the message is less than 6 characters, but it's super long!

Hi,

I'm nullset. You can see my post about my delorean time machine replica in the replicas forum, but this is about me, not her!

I'm a member of Freeside Atlanta, a hackerspace in atlanta which is pretty awesome. I'm also skilled at designing, building, and coding for electronics. I'm happy to work on animatronics and electronic devices for functional props.

My molding, casting, and building skills aren't so great but they're improving.

I've probably met many of you at Dragoncon. I drove a Delorean in the parade last year, and have been attending for at least the last 5 years.

See you around!

--buddy

hi everyone im Ereaper

and i'm a film student who makes his own props and just wanted to get a better set of skills for my next film. so i thought i join up and learn a thing or two from all of you.
:)

Howdy folks, Alex here

Initially came here because I saw that awesome War-Machine costume, and I think I'll stay =)

Does anyone know if there are any good tutorials for beginners? Specifically, I want to know how to make rigid parts for costumes such as Iron Man, Master Chief, Judge Gabranth from Final Fantasy.
Apparently, lots of users of the site use foam or plastics, but I have checked everywhere I can think of and I haven't found a thing in terms of tutorials.
I believe I could create something great, but don't know where to start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Alex

My name is Chris and Sid is my handle from when I used to run around with Volunteer Fire services here in Kentucky. Ran by this site thanks to Zack from Indy Mogul.

Hey everyone. My names Kevin Myhre. I've been into movies as long as I can remember. I originally got into special make-up effects but lately I've been trying to deck out my home theater with movie props (made by me) Right now I'm working on an e-11 blaster and have some stormtrooper armor coming shortly. I love being hands on and creating things. Seeing I can't afford screen used movie props I'm planning on making all of my favorites for my theater. My dream is to have it resemble Planet Hollywood someday. It's getting there. I just have to figure out a better way to display everything. Okay I think that's about enough rambling for now. Glad to be here

Greetings to you all, I am Lucien Kane, I've loved Star Wars since I was a young lad, and I've been into lightsabers, Jedi costuming, ect ect since I was old enough to know about it. Had a custom costume made for me by a friend

DSC03965.jpg

I designed them and then she made them absolutely gorgeous without a pattern, she just looked at my drawing and made it. It was pretty amazing. Anyways, I'm really wanting to start making some custom armor and other types of fun Star Wars related projects, so where better to come than here. Love the community so far, I've been lurking around these threads for about two weeks so I figured it was about time I signed on.

Currently going to college courtesy of Uncle Sam, I use the term courtesy loosely, I did spend four years serving Uncle Sam, so I suppose he might owe me just a bit. lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back