Hello my name is Cesar Diaz Espinosa, I am from Mexico, looking for models of iron man, it was as I found the page, I hope to contribute and help, thank you and wish you a happy new year.

Hey everybody! I'm Charlie, I've had a passion for props and practical effects ever since I saw John Carpenter's The Thing as a kid. Most of my experience has been in drawing (various styles), small craft work (did chainmail in high school and various other shop style projects) and I'm currently working on getting together a leather tooling set. For 2017 my New Year's resolution was make at least one prop/project each month and I can't wait to start sharing and learning with you guys and gals!

Happy New Year everyone! I just discovered this site from watching a Tested video with Norm and Adam building Han's blaster. I'm excited to read and see the great props that people are building here. I'd like to customize a nerf gun to make River Song's blaster for my Whovian daughter.
2017 is looking up already.
Joshua

been lurking here for a while and thought someone might want a coupon

Print the pdf file
HFT EVA FOAM Coupon.jpgView attachment HFT EVA FOAM Coupon.pdf

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I am a Christian from Texas and my favorite movies are Star Wars. My brother and I have started attending comic cons and making costumes. I am doing research for the next costume and I saw this site. Thanks for having me and God bless<><

Hello my name is AADEX. I hope to use RPF in combination with other things so that I can bring some ideas that I have to life.

Hello friends. Name's Chris!

I appreciate joining up with very likeminded people. Im a huge Star Wars fan. Secondly im an avid airsoft player. Merge those two hobbies and you tend to want to make star wars inspired loadouts or impressions. I love gear and weapons especially military inspired scifi films. I hope to enjoy my time here and be able to share and bounce IIdeas around with you fine people. Peace.

Hey there!
My name's Travis. I'm a huge Marvel fan, and Spiderman is by far my favorite fictional character... pretty much ever made. I also love Star Wars. I'm not great when it comes to making costumes, but I still enjoy seeing what others create and getting inspiration for smaller projects, and in general I just like interacting with people who share my interests :)

Hello everyone,

I am Chris. I have been a lurker for a while now. I am a Star Wars fan and I have ESB Sandtrooper and Boba Fett armor. Recently I have wanted to try my hand at Foam Armor, Mass Effect armor Commander Shepard (male version)along with the Breather Helmet. I hope being surrounded by great people on this form, pointing me in the correct direction to go. I can achieve my goal and become better at the foam armor concept.

Hi there everyone

Im happy to be part of this forum now, i hope i can share some cool stuff with you and to learn from you guys as well.

see you around!

Hey Everybody

I joined this Forum through an interest in prop making and being a fan on sci-fi movies since I can remmeber! Recently I have been looking into creating a A295 blaster from Star wars ESB and thats how I found myself here by noseying about on the interwebs. I'm quite marvelled by some of ingenious projects people have created here, just by having a quick brose and believe to be in the right place. That said I am glad to be apart of this community.
Kind regards
Aidan

Hi everybody,
I am Markus, I love to build things, and I have been lurking in these forums for quite some time.
During 2015 I started building a R2-D2-style droid, R3-B9 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_FJEBKpF_s and https://mynewrobot.wordpress.com).
Later I built a mousedroid (https://mousedroid.wordpress.com) and the "new" sentry droid H015 from TFA (https://droidh015.wordpress.com/).
While these still require some additional work, I was inspired by some fantastic builds at RPF, to start building what I consider to be the mother of all SciFi props: a HAL 9000 replica.
I have posted the first steps on my blog (https://hal9000computer.wordpress.com) and I plan to post the future progress here on RPF.

Hello,
I am looking to start making props for myself for a few collections that I have started recently. I need somewhere to start, and I would be more than happy if anyone were to offer advice for something incredibly basic. One of my main goals here is to learn. I found this site from a Youtube channel named "Tested", from Adam Savage.

Tom

Hello everyone,

New to the site and to propmaking in general! lot to read, so no more typing!

"Thanx for having me" - Jimmy Diresta

:lol

I'm a general geek, and enjoy any good sci fi, but am a Trekker/Trekkie at heart. I've got a closet full of uniforms from nearly all the Trek eras (except--perhaps oddly in the eyes of some--nothing from TWOK). Useless with a sewing machine, it's essentially all ANOVOS.

I'm a college prof (astronomy) and thus not subjected to a dress code, so I regularly wear my uniforms to work.

Hoping to find some Trek culture here, although it seems oddly absent in the structure of this forum....

Cheers

Barry

Wow, A lot of new members already this year.

Well, Me too! I have a degree in Industrial Design and specialize in digital model-making and rapid prototyping. I am a little bit of a Star Wars toy collector (having done an internship at Hasbro toys didn't help that at all :lol), I have recently gotten into the 6" Black series figures they make but I'm not happy with the lack of vehicle choices and the limited number of figures currently available. I'll probably be mostly working on things at that scale, but I'm very excited about doing some things with full size props (blasters, helmets, etc) as well. Although I feel I am very proficient in the physical making of things, I am looking forward to getting feedback on improving my detail work and painting skills.

Hello,

My name is Quincy. I just recently got into costuming and prop building. I found the RPF by hearing about it on build videos.
Love comics, Star Wars, really anything flashy in the sci-fi or fantasy realm.
My current build is a DL44 from Star Wars. While working on that I'll be teaching myself metal work and some patterning on the side.
I am eager to learn from everyone on the RPF. Once I have some more projects I will definitely make some posts!

Howdy do all, nice to eventually meet you :)
I'm Rob, but most people just call me Klown. I love pretty much everything having to do with Fallout, and most of Bethesda's other stuff too now that I think of it lol
Anyhow, I've known about the RPF for a while, just never formally joined till now. I am/was a pretty active member in the Wasteland Outpost, so I'm hoping that it'll be the same here.
I look forward to getting to know you all and admiring all your nifty creations.
~Klown

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back