Hi everyone! I've been lurking for over a year, and I just can't keep quiet any more. I hope to share and build with everyone. So happy this place exists!

Hi! I'm Andy.
I've dropped off the radar due to work. I want to start making things again and I'm longing to buy/build a Tomenosuke blaster.

I trained as a fitter and turner years ago and now I'm an osteopath trying to find time to make stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all! I'm Mike. I just found this forum after researching for building a TT-8L/Y7 tattle-tail droid (Jabba's Palace door droid). A couple others have built that droid before, but not too many! Anyways, this forum is awesome! Going to get some pictures going of where I'm at so far and get thread going in MODELS (I think?).

Hello RPF Forums members!

I joined the R2-D2 builders august last year (after lurking on the forum as a guest for some time. I've always wanted to get out there and mingle, whether online or person, about my hobbies in building things such as props but never found the right group. I'm young but wouldn't like to be limited in abilities based on my age. Hope I can thrive here and learn skills quick with everyone else. Don't really do this much but if you like to see how I'm doing on the prop department and minor hint at my interest, check out my Instagram, Since my R2 build has really kicked in (well, it will after christmas) it would be nice from more experienced prop builders.

Good Morning my friends!

I'm a member of the 405th and I'm currently working on my first build, a Gen-2 Mjolnir Mk V Spartan IV.

I actually stumbled on the 405th while searching for Phasma pep files, and now I'm here looking for them again! It might supersede my Halo build due to difficulty level :p

So, good morning, and thanks for allowing me to join!

Twinmustang

Hi all,

name is Wolf. I'm a 3D Artist from Germany and completely new to replica and prop building. I am really into model building tho.
I just decided to build my very first ever costume. It's gonna be a blue squadron pilot from Rogue One ;)
I'm really looking forward to have amazing discusions and see what you guys are up to.
Hope to share my first steps very soon!
Greetings from cold and foggy Germany & May the force be with you!

Wolf

Hello Hellos! My name is Brandy and I hail from the greater Seattle, WA area. I found my way here after seeing a fantastic post about a life size Darth Maul bust posted here. I can't believe I had never stumbled across it before two days ago, but I know I am staying. The creative arts of others have always been an inspiration for me, they make me want to be more than I currently am! Thank you all ahead of time for the pleasure of looking at your work and letting me cheer for your accomplishments; I am giddy with joy!
Forgot to mention, I am a sculptor/mold maker/resin caster/costumer also, so I am not just going to be watching... I am hoping to be pulling some pics of my work here very soon! Full time out of the house job kind of kills my time, but I still get to do amazing things in my spare.

Hey everyone!

My name is Jason, im from Clearwater, FL. I'm currently in the process of doing my first build, I'm going to be doing the Shoretrooper Team Leader. Really excited! Looking forward to getting some advice and help from you all! Thanks!

Hello: I am from Cleveland, Ohio, and work for a company that buys and sells used machinery and industrial/office surplus. Prop companies often buy from us for use in their movies. I wrote two blog posts about an Avengers movie and a Dahmer movie and their prop process. I joined because a friend has a thread here about his exoskeleton that he is building. I wanted to follow his progress. Happy New Year!

Hello!
I've used this thread as a reference for years and joined now. My main interest is Star Wars but I also have some MMPR, Doctor Who, and LEGO (not a prop per say, but MOCs)..
I have done some custom power morphers, have a few Sonics, and am currently working on some lightsaber hilts and a DL-44 upgrade.

thanks so much for having me!

Greetings All

My names is Scott and im from the Pittsburgh, Pa area. I have been through a few times but hadn't decided to join until just recently. I have only just started building prop replicas recently and currently working on a custom lightsaber as well as Geordi La Forge's visor before tackling some other builds I have planned.

Cheers!

Hello everyone,

I'm Jessica and (obviously) new here. I mainly joined for Star Wars. I'm currently working on Red Invasion Gown for the RL (will be submitting any day now), a 501st Lumiya, and a Padme SnowBunny for the RL. Plan to make a 501st Darth Traya and a few more of Padme's outfits for the RL.

Glad to be here!

Hello. My name is Brian, long time lurker over the years like most. I'm "MrPickles" over at Rebelscum & Sideshow forums, and "Mr. Pickles" at whitearmor.net. Main focus over the years has been Star Wars & LOTR/Hobbit collecting (MR, Sideshow, GG, Weta, UC, custom props), but have expanded into a lot of other properties as well. Big time Blade Runner fan. Finally decided to sign-up because I was tired of getting the "members only" blockage when dudes are making custom runs on various props they're creating. Time to get in on the action. Been a long train comin' so happy to finally be aboard.

Hello Happy people,

Am I glad to see you. My name is Licy and I'm a full time mum. Iv a gorgeous 1 year old who steals my heart away constantly. We've finally moved into our first home and I want to make it a wonderland for her.

I am a pinterest addict and find myself pouting at all the amazing things people make from every day items. I love films and am a total geek for LOTR, Harry Potter, GoT and I'm sure you know the rest.

I am currently working on a Harry Potter Themed bathroom and I don't want tacky. I want wooden, rustic and atmospherically magical...I need realistic ideas and techniques to make this possible. I intend to tickle your hearts then pick your brains .. hope that's okay? ;)

*whispers*
it's my babies bedroom next and you just know it's going to be magical and amazing with all sorts of fairy mischief.

Hey all anyway :) x

Hey there, names Landon really into Star Wars props, specifically lightsabers, still in high school which makes affording quality replicas very difficult. I am big into DIY and modding props. My most recent props have been a green lantern power battery, and I have just started a BS Kylo Ren helmet mod. Looking forward to being a part of this great community and hopefully making my own lightsaber!

What up fellow makers
I had been informed of the sight over the years that I had attained interest in making and had started to do so (although I am really a novice), in doing so I had come across a youtube channel named Tested which is run by Adam Savage from Myth Busters. Which led to a growing passion and interest in making and thus led me to this sight filled with creative minds here to help and share their craft.

Hey everyone I'm Andrew but you can call me Avda (av-duh) or Ave.

I have been using pepakura since last year but I didn't think it was this serious! I happened to see a tutorial on youtube about fiberglassing pepakura and I freaked out. The guy mention the 405th forum, so I registered there. Then I saw this site mentioned and signed up here too. Can't wait to see all the postings!!! P.S. I just love making stuff! :D

Hello. I've recently started armor building in my spare time. Maybe I will have some projects to share in the near future.

Thanks for having me here.

Hello everyone ! Some friend told me this website was pretty cool for sharing and communicating props and builds !
First thing first my Marc from France i've recently gotten into armor building and puffy painting over the last few months,and that's it !
Oh yeah i forgot to mention that i was fan of comics and movies since i was a kid ! So yeah thanks for having me there !
And i hope that i will share my builds in the future with you guys :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back