Re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hola. I teach film at The Savannah College of Art & Design and have always loved making props for movies. I found this site while searching for a way to create Reggie's Shotgun from Phantasm 2 our schools Humans vs Zombies! Now i'm working on some warhammer and hellboy inspired weapons for HvZ!

A heartly hello from sweden!
Thought it was time to give a short introduction of myself.
I have been readign the forums, following some builds and what not for a few months now. Im a huge weapon fan and recently started with a collection.
Being a big fan of Japanese cartoons or "Anime" as i am most of the props i have made so far are from Anime.
However being a novice as i am, im here to take part in the community and share idees and learn as much as i can.

New guy! just taped up my first paper pattern.

Looking to work with foam mostly.

Looking for some good 'getting started' projects as skill building practice. Something good for a first try and still something to me proud of once done.

Started looking to getting ideas for a retro/steampunk space suit. I'd love to bounce ideas and ask questions.

hey guys!
after 6 months of lurking i was inspired to join you dudes and get building. all your awesome props and suits have blown me away and i hope to eventually have a similar skill set to some of you!

Hey guys,
After the successful construction of my personal sonic screwdriver and the purchase of a toy Vortex Manipulator, I decided to join the forum and revel in my constructive capabilities.

I am currently trying to make a replica-size Vortex Manipulator, but those threads have gone quiet.

Hello!

My name is Adam. I'm from Saskatoon, Canada. My main interests are anything Batman, Star Wars and Indiana Jones. I'm currently putting together a Dark Knight suit. I've been able to make replica batarangs since I have access to laser cutting as well. Also, great work everyone!

For anyone in the Saskatoon / Saskatchewan area, I'm sure you've heard of the Saskatchewan Entertainment Expo coming up in September. Hopefully it is a good first year and gets us something to look forward to each year.

Howdy everyone,

I'm Corbyn, or Mime, if you prefer. I am relatively new to the prop- and costume- crafting scene, but so far my experiences have been really exciting and motivating. My current project is a Chouji Akimichi costume from Naruto; largest problems currently come from the headband. I would really like to use a heavier metal than the standard con head-protectors, but I'm not sure how to engrave yet.

Future projects include the Engineer from TF2 and, ultimately, Doctor Octopus from the classic Spiderman comics. If you have any ideas on how to make the Wrench for the Engineer or Doc Ock's robotic arms, feel free to send me a PM!

I live in South Florida, by the way, and when I'm not trying to survive university, I'm attempting to perfect my costumes.

Hi All!

I found my way here by looking up custom suits on youtube, started google-ing and ended up here on more than one occasion, this site is very informative! So much so that I've began working on my own Ironman Suit! I've spent about 35+ hours on it so far and spent about 100 dollars, But my work is far from over. With all the experience on this site it will make life easier while building this. Its my first foam suit and it's coming together nicely! Nice to meet everyone!

Hi all! My names Richard and I've been looking on this site for a little while now and have just started getting into putting together costumes! Me and my housemates throw big themed party's once a year and this years theme is superheroes and villains! I'm working on a hawkeye outfit (movie) but stumped on the quiver and some of the finer details, so any advice would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

hello guys!
i've been watching this forum very often lately, since i went into cosplays!
so i just thought it was tome to register myself and show you my works, and the ones i will do in the future maybe having some preciouse hints from the commmunity :)
My name is Andrea (nope i'm not a female XD) and i'm from italy ^^, and i'm a great spidey-fan!
i just posted some pictures of my spidey costumes in the showcase.
Sooo i'm happy to be here :)

Howdy All!
So I am a massive collector of many things movie and sports related. I have been lurking here for a while, and some of the pieces that are made by members is simply mind blowing! I own my own metal fabrication business, and I sell steel decorative pieces like superman logos and such. Looking to start off with some basic projects in my own field, then moving up to some harder projects once I get some more knowledge.

hello guys!

I've been watching this forum very often lately, since i've entered in the world of cosplays, so now i decided to join in! :)
My name is Andrea (and i'm not a woman XD) and i come from italy, i'm a huge spidey fan and did a couple of cosplays about him!
I'll post them in the showcase, i hope i can get your precious hints for future cosplays from you guys :)

Greetings,

I'm 26, a cosplayer and prop maker from Delaware. I mostly do personal projects or work exchange for friends.

Nice to meet you all,
Jim

Hi everyone. I'm 24, from US. I've been making homemade props and costumes since I was a little kid. Most of my stuff is Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Redwall. I'm working on a ANH DL 44 now, and a lightsaber soon.

Hi everyone!
I'm 13 years and I'm from Texas. I am ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with Harry Potter, it is my day and night. My second loves go to anything Avengers! I watch the movies and read comics all the time! I found this site while trying to find a review for WWOHP robes, since I'm about to get one for my house, Hufflepuff! I already a bunch of other Harry Potter merchandise, but I have been wanting a robe since day one. I will rap this up since I am just rambling now. I look forward to posting here! Oh, and real quick, I feel like an idiot but I can figure out how to post a new topic! Can someone please inform me?
-Dishwasherbum

Hello! I've been making props for a number of years and would like to turn it into a business. I've never really gotten into forums before but I suppose this is one way to get my name out there (or at least start). I look forward to being here.
-Devon

Howdy, I have been a fan of SCI -FI since I saw the First Starwars movie the first time around, It changed my life. I'm married have a 7 year old daughter that shares our love for costuming . We in sunny South Florida. Me and My Wife are members of the 501st, Costumes I have .ROTJ Boba Fett, Stunt ANH Stormtrooper, ANH Tie Pilot, Darth Nihilus, and my 7 year old daughter has a BOBA too. I have beem making my own halloween costumes for the past 6 years ,every year I try to learn a little more and love it as a hobby. This site has shown me a new world to explore..I hope to list some pictures as soon as I get them all together...Thanks..
Jamie BH-9782

Hi everyone,
I'm 16, newbie in cosplay. Nothing to say more, I think. Tee-Hee~

Hello from Philadelphia.

Im John, and I wanted to say hi to everyone. I joined here hoping I would find parts for a Han In Carbonite build. I also joined The Dented Helmet, as I will be focusing on building a Boba Fett as well. Hope to talk to everyone soon!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back