New Member Here!

FlyingSheep

Hi guys, i was highly recommended to create an account on here.

Im FlyingSheep, im currently a modelmaker studying at the University of Hertfordshire. Im almost at the end of my third year and will soon hopefully be entering the industry.

Ive been browsing on the site for a few years now and am astonished by the work by so many of you, its incredible!

Currently im working on my final project, a retro futuristic ray gun of my own design but also in my spare time ive been working a couple of side projects

A Turian fuelship from Mass Effect 2

A Model of a Mako Concept from Mass Effect both from the mass effect artbooks

And a full scale Hyperian grenade from Borderlands 2

Anyone interested in seeing how these go?

Welcome to RPF.

Yes indeed, speaking for myself, I'm always interested in seeing what people are working on and how they go about it.

Cheers
Eddie

by all means share share!!! please share... i love to drool and learn from others projects, great for motivation, education and ideas galore! so yes, share! please.

Thanks for such a warm welcoming :)

There is a post lurking of my Turian fuelship as ive already began building that.

The Hyperion grenade is almost finalised and hope to produce this in the next week or so.

As for the MAKO i still need to do the technical drawings!

-FlyingSheep

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back