New Dragon Suit in Progress

RoboDracoMaster

This started when I discovered that I had a passion for dragons when doing sculptures and drawings( though my art teacher ended up stealing them). Then I was chatting with one of my friends, David who is currently doing an Iron Man suit, and got the idea that I should also make a suit. Just Dragon style. Link to David’s Iron Man Suit : http://www.therpf.com/f24/iron-man-mark-vi-wip-polyethylene-rivets-solo-build-13-year-old-124897/

I first thought it would take till I was 80 to finish this suit(sarcasm). But then I thought well I might as well start anyway. Currently I just finished the sketches for it and they are EPIC. As of yet, I do not have a deadline and just try to do whatever I can in my free time.

Thanks go to David who is the person who inspired me and is also a very experienced builder and probably tomorrow’s number one engineer/ inventor.
:) Hope yall like the stuff im gonna do and don't forget to subscribe!

Ok finally got some pics and links and everything working. Since i couldn't get natural lighting for the pictures they are a bit yellowish. I will try to get better quality soon. I will also probably tell you what the writing is on Saturday. Enjoy!:cool

Got some new pictures. This time they are colored and probably with better quality. I will be uploading them up on Sunday, or Moday at the latest. Keep tuned!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back