Interest Nathan Drakes Journal replica from Uncharted 2

Alfoe92

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey there guys, I've been working on my own journal for quite some time, and was wondering if there's any interest in a run of these? I'm looking to do runs of 3 - 5. $150 dollars. Only things that wouldn't be included would be the coins and flowers, all drawing and photos and soft inserts included.

The below pictures are some images from my own book, and although I am happy with it, the quality will be improved for this run. Example; on the first chronological page, I messed up the bottom of the Drake's letter, and the smudge under the photo is too prominent etc.

If you have any questions, or would like to see more pictures, just let me know.

il_570xN.895245032_5buc.jpgil_570xN.895244960_49il.jpgil_570xN.895007141_f5x2.jpgil_570xN.895005679_efj8.jpg

Hey Pool. I'm working on one of these myself, and have just about all of the artwork done. Any chance of offering just the weathered inserts? If so, any idea on price point?
Looks great by the way!

Hey Pool. I'm working on one of these myself, and have just about all of the artwork done. Any chance of offering just the weathered inserts? If so, any idea on price point?
Looks great by the way!

Thanks for your reply, could you clarify what you mean by the weathered inserts?

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply, could you clarify what you mean by the weathered inserts?

Thanks.

Sure thing! I'm referring to all of the hand written notes, scraps of paper, photos and such. Not the physical objects attached to the pages(coins, flowers, etc.)

It's best highlighted on the second photo in your original post. On the left page you have the Address card with Nate's info on it and on top of that is the aged Marco Polo note. They're paper inserts that are attached to the pages rather than art that is hand drawn on the book itself. They're well produced and nicely weathered and frankly, look awesome.

I wanted to see if you were by any chance offering just the paper insert portions of the journal (soft inserts and photos), as they are seen in the images above (fully aged and weathered) and how much that would be?

Sorry if I was a vague in my original post!

Hi deadpool
do you have the inserts and images of the uncharted 1 journal? I would really like to make that journal. Or if you have a spare i would buy it of you?

Alright, sorry for the lack of replies guys, and thanks for your comments.

I'm gonna putt these on hold until I have a couple of full sets; U1, U2, U3 and U4 journals and then sell them as a lot of individually if anyone is interested then.

Thanks.

So I never got round to this, but after finding my own drake journal recently I am up for resurrecting this I'd there's still interest.

Alright, I have a long weekend free for once this week so I will get as much done as possible. Hopefully at least 2 journals, maybe 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Thursday to Tuesday. At the very least, by Tuesday, I'll have a full completed book for sale and many more images.

I am definitely still interested. Especially if you do a run of all four like potentially suggested

Hey man,

I could definitely do one and two. One is more difficult but definitely still doable. Three I could do but would take some time as I have to start from scratch. 4 is absolutely massive and would take months to complete.

With that being said, if you were able to do all 4 with the same high quality, I would also be very much in for the full set, by understandable if not, it is a massive undertaking.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back