Mynock cave - Falcon Oxygen Mask

Great thread!
Has anyone maybe tried 3d printing a bottom for that aircraft peice?

I was thinking in the shower this morning one of these Falcon masks would be PERFECT to wear in galaxys edge to comply with covid19 requirements to re open the park.
You could even put some sort of cylinder filter cartridge in there, maybe even a voice amp, speaker, battery and run wires up the hose to a mic inside?
Would be easy for anyone familiar with trooper helmet voice amps.
What do you think?
I really want do build at least one, maybe 4 so my whole family is protected from "covid gas fumes" while on batuu. ;)

Great thread!
Has anyone maybe tried 3d printing a bottom for that aircraft peice?

I was thinking in the shower this morning one of these Falcon masks would be PERFECT to wear in galaxys edge to comply with covid19 requirements to re open the park.
You could even put some sort of cylinder filter cartridge in there, maybe even a voice amp, speaker, battery and run wires up the hose to a mic inside?
Would be easy for anyone familiar with trooper helmet voice amps.
What do you think?
I really want do build at least one, maybe 4 so my whole family is protected from "covid gas fumes" while on batuu. ;)

youre a genius!

20191008_202619.jpg
20191008_202607.jpg
20191008_202602.jpg
I took these at the Disneyland park. I noticed them while I was sitting at the game table

THOSE PICS ARE GOLD!!!!!!!
Looks just like the top half of the aircraft unit mentioned earlier.
*on closer inspection of the military surplus last page, I think it's close but not it. Now I'm more inclined to go with the soda maker part being correct.
Oh man, thanks for posting these!
Now I need to sell my kids I mean get some funds together so I can get going on these!
Totally kidding I love my kids that's why I want to make these for us so we can be in compliance but look cool doing it.
Anyway thanks for those pics! I was only in that room for like 30 seconds so I didnt get much time to poke around.
Really man those pics are like... You have no idea how helpful those are!
**And yes as somebody stated earlier the canister part where the hose connects is different for sure between TFA and ESB.
at certain times the TFA part looks like a cheap plastic refillable ketchup/mustard bottle with a bolt in the tip. But the cap is off center from the cylinder.
Maybe it was cast from a couple different things once and they popped a bunch from that single cast. Seems logical.
That said, I think the ESB could be the easier build?

Last edited:
No problem. Looked all over that park for Easter eggs and found a ton. Glad they help out. If its anything from episode 4,5, and 6 I'm all over it.

THOSE PICS ARE GOLD!!!!!!!
Looks just like the top half of the aircraft unit mentioned earlier.
*on closer inspection of the military surplus last page, I think it's close but not it. Now I'm more inclined to go with the soda maker part being correct.
Oh man, thanks for posting these!
Now I need to sell my kids I mean get some funds together so I can get going on these!
Totally kidding I love my kids that's why I want to make these for us so we can be in compliance but look cool doing it.
Anyway thanks for those pics! I was only in that room for like 30 seconds so I didnt get much time to poke around.
Really man those pics are like... You have no idea how helpful those are!
**And yes as somebody stated earlier the canister part where the hose connects is different for sure between TFA and ESB.
at certain times the TFA part looks like a cheap plastic refillable ketchup/mustard bottle with a bolt in the tip. But the cap is off center from the cylinder.
Maybe it was cast from a couple different things once and they popped a bunch from that single cast. Seems logical.
That said, I think the ESB could be the easier build?

Definitely see a oxygen knob there

I think this comment was directed to Shinchu .... an advice NOT to base his replica on these reference pictures

Lol yeah I figure that, I’m just saying I still want this sucker lol

Always been obsessed with this thing

I wonder how close it is to the TFA version?!

Is the galaxy edge a replica? Or real world parts mashed together?

I’ve been searching haven’t found anything exact, but there have been a few with gadgets that look to have a similar shape

“Vintage aviation oxygen regulator”

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back