My Raimi suit build/guide *Starts soon* *PIC HEAVY*

Bonjour, je suis un peu perdu et j’aimerais savoir où puis-je trouver le patron du costume d’homme araignée de sam raimi s’il vous plaît ? Merci d’avance!

Salut je suis un peu confus mais j’aimerais savoir où puis-je trouver un bon motif pour sam raimi spider man costume s’il vous plaît ? Merci d’avance!

Thank you so much for this guide! I have been learning a lot from you guys.

I have a couple of questions regarding a faceshell file for 3D printing that I found on Thingiverse (I am from Brazil and unfortunately it is too expensive for me to buy Spidey Planet's Faceshell + Lenses on Shapeways, so I've decided to 3D print it on my own). The author says that it is inspired by SP's model. What's your opinion on the proportions and general sculpt of it? The lenses are low poly but that's not a problem.

1642345549429.png

Thank you so much for this guide! I have been learning a lot from you guys.

I have a couple of questions regarding a faceshell file for 3D printing that I found on Thingiverse (I am from Brazil and unfortunately it is too expensive for me to buy Spidey Planet's Faceshell + Lenses on Shapeways, so I've decided to 3D print it on my own). The author says that it is inspired by SP's model. What's your opinion on the proportions and general sculpt of it? The lenses are low poly but that's not a problem.

View attachment 1534605

I wouldn't go with that one. Do you have Instagram? I would redirect you to Andrey Blend or Joeprops3D

Originally I had gone with the default ken landrum pattern as it was free and I’m cheap but it has a huge issue with the back shoulders being way too bright red compared to the arms so I ended up goings with insomnia.cbr colored fabric spiderman 2 pattern
Hey, I just purchased insomnias pattern and I got 2 Jpegs. One for the red parts, and one for the blue parts. I’m going to get it sewn by printcostume, but how would I go about sending them the link? How would I send both files to them?

Hey, I just purchased insomnias pattern and I got 2 Jpegs. One for the red parts, and one for the blue parts. I’m going to get it sewn by printcostume, but how would I go about sending them the link? How would I send both files to them?
You'll have to upload both files into a folder on Google drive and send them to print costume

This project isn't dead I promise!

I haven't been able to work on it as much but I have some pretty excited stuff going on behind the scenes. Anyways, remember the sm2 suit pattern I tweaked? I bought it, But I wanted to see how a suit would look like if I included measurements from the bulk of my muscle suit. I did this before I buy v3 of the colored fabric costume.
IMG-20211231-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20211231-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20211231-WA0004.jpg

It looks good, the colors came out absolutely fantastic! I'm still debating on whether or not I'll use these measurements or not for my next suit, but we'll see.

Let's get down to the pattern. @uhhidkmyhairsucks on Instagram made a pretty good web-guide-only pattern just for colored fabrics. View attachment 1458559
The mask's web pattern borrows from Spidey Planet's mask pattern. A glimpse of which can be found on YouTube.
View attachment 1458560
Another thing he did, which I think is pretty unique, is that he made the finger's webless
View attachment 1458561
In my history of buying Spidey suits from, say, Zentaizone or Herostime, the finger webbing doesn't always line up, so fingerless webbing is a good choice. I'll be using as much references as I can for gluing the fingers.
Friend, you have the pattern?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back