My Raimi suit build/guide *Starts soon* *PIC HEAVY*

Yes but its only very faint I have the zentai zone (print costume now) sm3 suit and the fading is a lot more prominent than what is seen in the picture and also I think they airbrushed dye instead of paint on the suit, I saw an image on Instagram showing a production arm piece unsewn showing airbrushed edges around it.
Ahhh, airbrush! For some reason I thought spray paint. And I have the exact same sm3 suit from zentaizone as well, and it has definitely faded. Which is why I'll probably use zentai zentai or Herostime, they both have major color differences compared to zentaizone. Take a look at this pic provided by Aegidius Designs:

received_463763534743746.jpeg

Left is ZZone, right is Herostime. Herostime for some reason has more vibrant colors than ZZ. I didn't know the difference untill he pointed out to me.

Ahhh, airbrush! For some reason I thought spray paint. And I have the exact same sm3 suit from zentaizone as well, and it has definitely faded. Which is why I'll probably use zentai zentai or Herostime, they both have major color differences compared to zentaizone. Take a look at this pic provided by Aegidius Designs:

View attachment 1469334
Left is ZZone, right is Herostime. Herostime for some reason has more vibrant colors than ZZ. I didn't know the difference untill he pointed out to me.
Oh my it not only looks less vibrant it looks dirty and the lycra's got no sheen to it i think ill use herostime for my 2004 raimi the only concern i have about herostime is how they have there neck dips they give the webs an 'oval' appearance but not all there suits have that though do i'd probably mention that to them if you order off them and i dunno bout mr zentai the suits look good,iv'e seen quite afew bad reviews but there all from 2014 so i dont know if they have improved or not.

Oh my it not only looks less vibrant it looks dirty and the lycra's got no sheen to it i think ill use herostime for my 2004 raimi the only concern i have about herostime is how they have there neck dips they give the webs an 'oval' appearance but not all there suits have that though do i'd probably mention that to them if you order off them and i dunno bout mr zentai the suits look good,iv'e seen quite afew bad reviews but there all from 2014 so i dont know if they have improved or not.
So, I've seen that Herostime definitely improved their neck seam, which is good, and is way more vibrant. Also, mr zentai did my first colored suit which was pretty good IMHO, even though it wasn't a standard pattern.

Also, I got the pattern tests, but mr zentai didn't listen and printed the blue on blue instead of white. It came out pretty good regardless, but just doesn't suit my tastes.

F702FDE44562D952A1A7BCB29274983F.jpg

860237F187BE1937721E5C3EF55C98D1.jpg

The colors came out pretty fantastic. The red's are nice and vibrant. I may have made the blue too dark, but I'll fix it. Like I said the blue looks good, but just doesn't suit me.

That does look fantastic I've seen that exact shade of red in production photos its spot on I don't know bout the blue though the shade SP uses is a bit paler than that if u look at the bottom of the page.
Also, I got the pattern tests, but mr zentai didn't listen and printed the blue on blue instead of white. It came out pretty good regardless, but just doesn't suit my tastes.

View attachment 1469395

View attachment 1469397

The colors came out pretty fantastic. The red's are nice and vibrant. I may have made the blue too dark, but I'll fix it. Like I said the blue looks good, but just doesn't suit me.
Also I'm kind of on the fence now after seeing that image of Mr Zentais print.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 181
That does look fantastic I've seen that exact shade of red in production photos its spot on I don't know bout the blue though the shade SP uses is a bit paler than that if u look at the bottom of the page.

Also I'm kind of on the fence now after seeing that image of Mr Zentais print.
Spidey planet looks good, but yeah, using blue is a tad bit too saturated

Aye that's probably best also are you paying for tests? because hero's time do them for free apparently.
So, all the print tests are free, I just have to wait. Herostime hasn't gotten back with me yet, and mr zentai did the current ones, but didn't follow my order to print blue on white, so they're doing new tests that will take a bit

Can't wait to see, also do you or anyone reading this know how durable spidey4funs webbing is? I was hoping to get black and paint the top in light graphite color
So, all the print tests are free, I just have to wait. Herostime hasn't gotten back with me yet, and mr zentai did the current ones, but didn't follow my order to print blue on white, so they're doing new tests that will take a bit

Can't wait to see, also do you or anyone reading this know how durable spidey4funs webbing is? I was hoping to get black and paint the top in light graphite color
Believe it or not I was on my way to purchase his webbing and, depending on how agedius webbing turns out, isn't completely out of the equation just yet. I believe his webbing is pretty durable, using the same materials as Spideyplanet himself. I do think s4fs webbing is a tiny bit thicker, which is a plus IMHO

yeah his webbing is more accurate the bevels are more prominent and the center of the mask is more of an accurate shape aswell,also thanks for letting me know.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back