My props, projects and finds.

Sym-Cha

Master Member
SPY007 Here's a list of all kinds of photomultipliers available with serial numbers :

ROTJ Reveal Dynodes - BeCu Venetian blind.jpg

... for this ROTJ detonator/bunker bomb you're looking for the Venetian blind in silver = AgMgO i.e. 9603/1B, 9642/1B, 9643/1B ... now I don't know which one has the screen-accurate dynodes, if there are minute differences, or perhaps all do ... yet at least we narrowed it down to 3 photomultipliers.

For your information the other photomultipliers with Venetian blinds are copper = BeCu and could be used for a Darth Vader's Reveal Facemask.

Chaïm

Last edited:

Sym-Cha

Master Member
Indeed as you can see here (pictures courtesy Roy Gilsing) :

various-dynodes.jpg

From the wannawanga website :

Dynodes correct-vs-mirrored.jpg

If you don't want to risk buying a complete photomultiplier with the wrong variant go to Roy's website and get version B (plenty available) a mirrored version yet still vintage ;)

Chaïm

Jediseth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well I have started putting together my DL-21. I accurately cut the notch in the Sterling grip put a bolt through it and turned down the barrel to fit the Mortar fin.

uSgj97S.jpg

Vl7mc6U.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.