My props, projects and finds.

SPY007 Here's a list of all kinds of photomultipliers available with serial numbers :

ROTJ Reveal Dynodes - BeCu Venetian blind.jpg

... for this ROTJ detonator/bunker bomb you're looking for the Venetian blind in silver = AgMgO i.e. 9603/1B, 9642/1B, 9643/1B ... now I don't know which one has the screen-accurate dynodes, if there are minute differences, or perhaps all do ... yet at least we narrowed it down to 3 photomultipliers.

For your information the other photomultipliers with Venetian blinds are copper = BeCu and could be used for a Darth Vader's Reveal Facemask.

Chaïm

Last edited:
Indeed as you can see here (pictures courtesy Roy Gilsing) :

various-dynodes.jpg

From the wannawanga website :

Dynodes correct-vs-mirrored.jpg

If you don't want to risk buying a complete photomultiplier with the wrong variant go to Roy's website and get version B (plenty available) a mirrored version yet still vintage ;)

Chaïm

Well I have started putting together my DL-21. I accurately cut the notch in the Sterling grip put a bolt through it and turned down the barrel to fit the Mortar fin.

uSgj97S.jpg

Vl7mc6U.jpg

I’d like to thank Shane Craig for his insight while I built this prop and a big shout out to Roy of WannaWanga for his beautiful kit and all the hard work he put into it. Though many of his parts were replaced for vintage ones it was a great starting point and I would have really struggled if not for his kit getting everything together.
My rendition of the DV6
Vintage early Folmer Graflex
Vintage double ball catch
Vintage flat head screw holding the double ball catch from a vintage Kobold clip.
Vintage Kobold clip
Vintage D-ring
Vintage tire valve

5KHQhej.jpg

o9dGU9a.jpg

0i2rqfd.jpg

Ifgdrf9.jpg

K9pv2Zy.jpg

Otml1Bq.jpg

Severed Hand build.
I got a kit from Roy and substituted some parts. I also made a more accurate looking button by turning down some material on my lathe and staining with Rit dymore.

Vintage Kobold Flash
Vintage Folmer
Vintage tire valve

Attachments

• IMG_3256.jpeg
    IMG_3256.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3258.jpeg
    IMG_3258.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3257.jpeg
    IMG_3257.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3259.jpeg
    IMG_3259.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3260.jpeg
    IMG_3260.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3261.jpeg
    IMG_3261.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3214.jpeg
    IMG_3214.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back