My props, projects and finds.

Jediseth

Sr Member
I wanted to put together a thread that I could start posting my prop builds, current projects and cool finds and post them on one location and update as things progress over time. I have several projects that have come and gone, but wanted to start a thread from here on. I'll post my favorite prop my all real parts Obi first. If anyone is interested to know I got the stand off Etsy.

0VGQQck.jpg

Last edited:
I have made several sets of these Vibro axe parts for forum members and this week decided to make myself a set to go with the Cannon connector that I found. I had two, but sold one to a forum member who I made a couple sets for and I felt he deserved it.

NJ2ILKZ.jpg

Last edited:
Great idea for your build thread, Jediseth. Excellent work!
Thanks Chris, I see all these cool collectors with awesome stuff with a neat thread and I wanted to do the same. Nothing wrong with a little show off thread. Plus I want a history with my own stuff in one place. I have a cool find coming soon and I want to share it somewhere.

I tried contacting that guy so many times just to ask what exactly he wanted for it, lol. He never responded. Oh well, at least someone here got it finally.

I tried contacting that guy so many times just to ask what exactly he wanted for it, lol. He never responded. Oh well, at least someone here got it finally.
After I got the gun I noticed the guy gave me his card. I called and asked a few questions. He said he had about twenty guys messaging him about it. Most of them asking to sell the booster and flash separately. Thanks Nathan!

Last edited:
I decided to take off the booster. I have talked to two guys now who have had to cut the barrel jacket off to remove the booster. This might not always work but for me all I did was spray degreaser WD40 all over it the night before, then let it sit overnight. The next morning I cut the weld with a Dremel cut off wheel pulled up the pin with a flat head screw driver and the booster unthreaded with just a little pressure. It came out great and I'm very happy with it.

qUHj8k6.jpg

I have decided to build a Merr- Sonn Munitions Inc GRS-1 snare rifle. When I was a kid Zuckuss was my favorite action figure. I saved all the UPC symbols I needed, mailed them in and got Zuckuss in the mail. Kenner messed at the time and switched names on the two bounty hunters and called Zuckuss 4-Lom. They also cut the barrel off the toy gun that came with the figure which I actually really thought it was a cool looking gun.

3QOv84U.png

I started off gluing boards together for the gun stock which I ended up milling down because it ended up being to thick. I then worked on the making a flash hider and the part that looks like a large crank shaft. I found a nice 3/4" gear to slide onto the end of it..

SyeAXWg.jpg

I ended up finding some 3/4" steel pipe and with a little sanding and bluing I had a gun barrel. Then I needed to mill a slot in my stock for the barrel to fit.
LxPjuWl.jpg

wNwquPx.jpg

Found a magazine that looked the correct size after searching for vintage gun magazines one night. I ended up getting a Enfield SMLE rifle trigger to use. The Enfield magazine was too small with the incorrect marking locations so ended up making one out of 3/4" thick piece of raw aluminum. Then counter sink and bolted that sucker under the barrel location.

12IWspI.jpg

VrpnD9w.jpg

tHVv9Zm.jpg

Towards the end I decided the back end of the gun was just too plain and boring and with Zuckuss covering the back end with his hand in basically the only screen shot you can get I decided to do a little interpretation. I made a gun sight from parts of my Enfield rifle. It's held with one screw so I can easily remove it if desired.
evrUPq7.jpg

After lots of sanding, painting and details I finished it. I also drilled out space in the stock and made a small leaf spring so the trigger would actually have some tension instead of just flopping around doing nothing.

VhiAdVi.jpg

bj5WtB2.jpg

Attachments

• SyeAXWg.jpg
    SyeAXWg.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 75
  • uNTpCJo.jpg
    uNTpCJo.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back