My MS Paint drawings

Damo 85

Ok so the guys in my office seem impressed with what i do during my lunchtime when i'm not busy, so i thought i'd pop up some of my sketches. these are all done on microsoft paint, with a mouse. They are all drawn free hand and from scratch, using pics as reference where necessary. I've only really done transformer sketches so far, but someone asked me to do Alien Vs Pred (as the new game is out)so the last pic is my very early WIP pic of AVP (only twenty mins drawing spent on it so its pretty rough!!!) anyhoo.....

Bumblebee (inspired by an adobe illustrator video on youtube)
bumblebeesketch.jpg

Starscream:
starscreampaint_1.jpg

Prime:
optimusprimepaint02-2.jpg

AVP - Very work in progress!!!
alienvpred.jpg

Any comments welcome of course

bumblebeesketch.jpg

starscreampaint_1.jpg

optimusprimepaint02-2.jpg

alienvpred.jpg

Ta

The pred pic needs lots more work. they usually take me a month of lunch hours to get right, so its a long way off. the alien looks pants at the minute but it'll get there LOL

I'd swear that if I would be seing the yellow car for a brief moment, I'd assume it was a photograph. Excellent work.

You did those on MS Paint? Having tried to do a drawing on there I can honestly say, Outstanding! Not the easiest program to be creative with. :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back