MST3K Bots Done!!

I've never found just the right spring thingies for Servo's arms. Mine are too stiff and make noise when the move. I need something more loose so the hands wiggle just right.

I used the springs from an actual Mr. Mooney, or C. More Bunz doll. I used the air bladders too so the arms would move, until one of the bladders sprung a leak :(

Bill

<div class='quotetop'>(Jades Dark Heart @ Jul 14 2006, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1280673[/snapback]</div>
Ah that brings back memories of Turkey Day Marathons hosted by Adam West.
[/b]

Awright,....now I wanna cry. :cry

Let me be the next to say both,....fantastic job, (and I am rightfully ashamed that my unbuilt bots sit in limbo in a cupboard), and dammittohell do I miss that show... :(
Now all you need to do is get Gypsy and a box of Hamdingers going and you're golden.

In parting I have but two things to say,.....

MANOS...

and,....

wokkachikka,...wokkachikka,...wokkachikka,........MITCHELL...

Manos, the... hands of fate? :confused

Coincidentally, I was just reviewing some of my old tapes the other day. I have to say, not only do I miss the show, I've missed it since the Joel-Trace-Frank days. :unsure

What do you think, sirs? ;)

- k

Super spiffy.

Those guys are so cool.

Now go have yourself a crappy movie party.
I suggest one my favorite bad movies "Queen of Outer Space" with Zsa Zsa Gabor. You will get to see all the recycled costumes from Forbidden Planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>(TheSt.LouisKid @ Jul 16 2006, 07:17 PM) [snapback]1281890[/snapback]</div>
Super spiffy.

Those guys are so cool.

Now go have yourself a crappy movie party.
I suggest one my favorite bad movies "Queen of Outer Space" with Zsa Zsa Gabor. You will get to see all the recycled costumes from Forbidden Planet.
[/b]
"Warrior of the lost world" is our favourite - which has the classic song at the end "Aw Du Peepo Abba in Da Woooaa" :)

Talking of that is that episode on any of the DVD sets?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back