Q&A / Paragon FX Group (All done for now, Thank you)

Hey @Rylo… any thoughts about this?
Hi there! Welcome to the RPF. I enjoy Hellboy but we do not have that license. It's posts (suggestions) like yours that puts
a given property on radar though! We get emails, hear from people at shows and ideas pop up in threads like this that we do pay attention to.
Thank you for mentioning it.

Could more NASA be in the offering? And this is a curiosity question, is the golf club technically a licensed item or does that work differently?
Works a little differently but we do plan on more gear. If it's gadgety, we like it!

Shipping for Deckard's Elite Blaster next week? *crosses fingers*
I'm late answering the question but yes! I believe I mentioned in another thread that we've actually had the Blasters for a couple weeks, now. We've been awaiting our foam bumpers (similar to the model kit) to give things a little extra padding in transit. These things are heavy! Not to worry, we're pretty big on hitting those windows once we float one. Thanks for being patient.

Attachments

• 20230418_230314.jpg
    20230418_230314.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Understood. Doesn’t sound silly. I figured there was some insurance padding given the high-value of the items. Does that mean extra insurance is added up to the price of the item?

Thanks for the reply. Excited to see what else you folks have planned.

Insurance is added. We've recently (and will continue) to meet with UPS, etc to review rates. As others have mentioned, rates are up across the board. We don't set them, but we do fuss about them, too!

You also mentioned (in another post) bundling packaging. We spend a great deal of time, designing our packing modules. It would be impossible to slip a grapnel withing a Goonies set or a Bat-Radio within a Grapnel Box, etc. The smallest item we have is the JP map.

As per those modules. Here's a quick look at a few. Everything gets foam bumpers, thick corrugate and a little extra attention at go time when it ships from us. Even our warehouse is environmentally controlled.

Doin' what we can!

Attachments

• 20230418_230208.jpg
    20230418_230208.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 63
  • 20230418_230450.jpg
    20230418_230450.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 61
  • 20230418_230314.jpg
    20230418_230314.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 59
89 Bat Capsule Preview, later today!

Is there any interest or possibility of Paragon getting in on Star Trek replicas?

I assume Factory Entertainment has the license, and Wand of course is doing de facto replicas under a different license, but there's definite gaps in what's available anyway. Particularly the TNG/DS9/VOY era tricorders; about the only licensed option for that is the MR/Rodd.com Mark IX replica, which is impossibly rare and expensive on the secondary market.

I'm late answering the question but yes! I believe I mentioned in another thread that we've actually had the Blasters for a couple weeks, now. We've been awaiting our foam bumpers (similar to the model kit) to give things a little extra padding in transit. These things are heavy! Not to worry, we're pretty big on hitting those windows once we float one. Thanks for being patient.
Thanks Rylo! Yes, I've been up to date on the update emails from you guys re: shipping cartons. Can't complain -- you guys are right -- would rather wait a bit more to insure a safe transit! Let the real countdown begin..

Insurance is added. We've recently (and will continue) to meet with UPS, etc to review rates. As others have mentioned, rates are up across the board. We don't set them, but we do fuss about them, too!

You also mentioned (in another post) bundling packaging. We spend a great deal of time, designing our packing modules. It would be impossible to slip a grapnel withing a Goonies set or a Bat-Radio within a Grapnel Box, etc. The smallest item we have is the JP map.

As per those modules. Here's a quick look at a few. Everything gets foam bumpers, thick corrugate and a little extra attention at go time when it ships from us. Even our warehouse is environmentally controlled.

Doin' what we can!
Thank you for the explanation and transparency, Rylo. That all makes a ton of sense, and I appreciate the care you're taking in shipping the items to keep them protected.

Hey, gang. Thank you for all the questions. We'll do this again down the road.
I'm going to close this off for now. I don't want anyone to post and feel like I'm ignoring them past this point.
A lot to do in the weeks ahead and I'll be travelling a great deal. Keep an eye on our socials for where we'll be. Lots of shows coming up!

Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back