Marty McFly's Skateboard - Valterra Splatter Deck Conversion

Pitbull,

Just an update. Madrid is just waiting for the copers to come in. Shane is going to hand-select your board and send photos of it and all the parts prior to anything being installed. Sorry for the delay, but as soon as the copers show up it should all happen relatively fast.
Thank you ill be waiting

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

@knightlife sorry mate to write here, I don't know if You got the messages I sent You after You answered the first, please I'm waiting for instructions on how to actually purchase a board all of the stickars and correct copers (paying instructions), the price is ok for the board asked also about a quote for the rest. Would You please get back with a message?

Sorry to bother,

Regards,

Alberto

@knightlife sorry mate to write here, I don't know if You got the messages I sent You after You answered the first, please I'm waiting for instructions on how to actually purchase a board all of the stickars and correct copers (paying instructions), the price is ok for the board asked also about a quote for the rest. Would You please get back with a message?

Sorry to bother,

Regards,

Alberto

Alberto, sorry with so many messages from you my inbox got a little confusing. There are at least three of you named Alberto... Anyway, I answered you there, but I'll answer you here as well so everyone knows. Please keep checking www.weregoingback.com for deck ordering details. We had to wait for approval from Universal Studios before offering decks. We have the approval now, and so those of you who are interested in decks will be able to order them soon.

But before making anything available, I wanted to make sure that 100% of the boards, including all replacement boards have been shipped, and that Madrid has everything squared away so that nobody has to wait more than the normal amount of time for shipping if they order a deck.

AND, for Pitbull and the few of you here who had coper issues and sent me a request for replacments that I forwarded to Madrid... Madrid found an extremely small number of copers that you will be happy with. Updates coming soon.

Last edited:
Thanks again to knightlife for the extra coper stickers. I got my Z-Flex copers applied and all stickered up. :)

IMG_6118.JPG

Alberto, sorry with so many messages from you my inbox got a little confusing. There are at least three of you named Alberto... Anyway, I answered you there, but I'll answer you here as well so everyone knows. Please keep checking www.weregoingback.com for deck ordering details. We had to wait for approval from Universal Studios before offering decks. We have the approval now, and so those of you who are interested in decks will be able to order them soon.

But before making anything available, I wanted to make sure that 100% of the boards, including all replacement boards have been shipped, and that Madrid has everything squared away so that nobody has to wait more than the normal amount of time for shipping if they order a deck.

AND, for Pitbull and the few of you here who had coper issues and sent me a request for replacments that I forwarded to Madrid... Madrid found an extremely small number of copers that you will be happy with. Updates coming soon.

Thank You very much for the reply!
Looking forward of getting a boart the stickers and the correct copers and probably the wheels, about the trucks and stuff should be easier to find them around.

Regards,

Alberto

Pitbull,

As promised, here is a photo of your new board and hardware, pre-installation. Your components were each hand selected by Madrid to be as perfect as possible. Your board will be shipped with extra care, shrinkwrapped and with all the appropriate decals included and as I requested, you've been given $100 off. Shipping to you will also be covered to reimburse you for your shipping the first board back. Once you sign off on the parts in the image, I will have We'reGoingBack.com send you a paypal request. Paying the discounted rate directly to WGB will be the best way to avoid any additional issues. Madrid will be notified immediately once your payment has been made and your board will ship as early as the same day. I hope this is an acceptable resolution for you. :)

Pitbull's Board.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome everything looks great dude and the copers will say madrid on them correct?

Pitbull,

As promised, here is a photo of your new board and hardware, pre-installation. Your components were each hand selected by Madrid to be as perfect as possible. Your board will be shipped with extra care, shrinkwrapped and with all the appropriate decals included and as I requested, you've been given $100 off. Shipping to you will also be covered to reimburse you for your shipping the first board back. Once you sign off on the parts in the image, I will have We'reGoingBack.com send you a paypal request. Paying the discounted rate directly to WGB will be the best way to avoid any additional issues. Madrid will be notified immediately once your payment has been made and your board will ship as early as the same day. I hope this is an acceptable resolution for you. :)

View attachment 598159
Money sent over

Awesome everything looks great dude and the copers will say madrid on them correct?

Cool. Yes, the copers will say Madrid. The photo was taken pre-assembly. The trucks are just sitting in the right place, but weren't installed. I have received confirmation of your payment and Madrid has been told to assemble and ship your board. Let me know when it arrives.

@knightlife, how was Pitbull's board fitted with flat bottom copers? Did Madrid aquire some?

Madrid managed to get their hands on a very small number of those flat-bottomed copers, literally like six pairs. Madrid is using them to exchange the parts for those who got the curved modern copers and have already requested an exchange. They're a very mixed blessing because there aren't enough for everyone.

So, I know that this isn't a solution for everyone, but to make it count I took one pair of the flat-bottomed copers and I will make the mold we've been discussing. That way, everyone who wants a pair can get a pair, assuming the castings work out. It will take some time and a few tests, but eventually everyone who wants a pair will have that opportunity.

Lastly, a couple of people here have sent requests to WGB and/or Madrid asking that they receive the same discount and tailored care that Pitbull received. Everyone's boards will receive proper care and everyone will receive the parts replacements they've requested from Madrid. However, Pitbull's situation was unique and so was the solution.

Madrid managed to get their hands on a very small number of those flat-bottomed copers, literally like six pairs. Madrid is using them to exchange the parts for those who got the curved modern copers and have already requested an exchange. They're a very mixed blessing because there aren't enough for everyone.

So, I know that this isn't a solution for everyone, but to make it count I took one pair of the flat-bottomed copers and I will make the mold we've been discussing. That way, everyone who wants a pair can get a pair, assuming the castings work out. It will take some time and a few tests, but eventually everyone who wants a pair will have that opportunity.

Lastly, a couple of people here have sent requests to WGB and/or Madrid asking that they receive the same discount and tailored care that Pitbull received. Everyone's boards will receive proper care and everyone will receive the parts replacements they've requested from Madrid. However, Pitbull's situation was unique and so was the solution.
Are the copers the exact ones used in the movie, or they just found random flat bottom copers that fit the board?

Update:

Pitbull, your board has been double quality checked, packaged properly and it has been shipped.

And, aside from replacement parts, ALL skateboard orders have left the building. It wasn't easy to say the least, but I'm glad I was able to help everyone here get what they wanted and hopefully by taking so many hits, you'll all enjoy your boards more than you would have.

Moving forward, no more complete boards can be offered due to all the issues Madrid had sourcing hardware, however, we were given an extension on our license from Universal Studios and so finished Valterra DECKS ONLY will be available very soon. www.weregoingback.com/store

All of the other boards (not the Valterras) can be ordered complete, including the Pitbull, the three gang boards and the two Mattel style boards.

Update:

Pitbull, your board has been double quality checked, packaged properly and it has been shipped.

And, aside from replacement parts, ALL skateboard orders have left the building. It wasn't easy to say the least, but I'm glad I was able to help everyone here get what they wanted and hopefully by taking so many hits, you'll all enjoy your boards more than you would have.

Moving forward, no more complete boards can be offered due to all the issues Madrid had sourcing hardware, however, we were given an extension on our license from Universal Studios and so finished Valterra DECKS ONLY will be available very soon. www.weregoingback.com/store

All of the other boards (not the Valterras) can be ordered complete, including the Pitbull, the three gang boards and the two Mattel style boards.

Thank you for martyring yourself for our benefit. Us obsessives are a demanding lot. ;).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back