Mandalorian Season 3

Enjoyed this episode. Star Wars as CSI? I'm here for it. Fun, cool cameos. Always good to see Christopher Lloyd as a bad guy. Nice to see Bo Katan on the path to reclaim her rightful place. Looking forward to where this all goes.

This was the most Star Trek like episode I've seen yet
That is exactly what I tought when the Mon Calamari entered the bridge. This immediately reminded me of the TNG episodes "Haven" and "The outrageous Okona". :D

Ah well. This was supposed to be the "fun" episode. And usually those "fun" episodes come right before the punch in the gut, so I guess the final two eps will give us something

7137721_0.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Are we sure that The Mandalorian’s proper name is not “Odd Job”??

One side quest after another leading to..where/what…the video game quests to “Level Up!” Is growing very thin.

Level Up GIF by Microsoft Education

Apparently Ughnauts all know each other across the galaxy?? It’s like me showing up in Miami and mentioning my one friend from that area who now lives in Albuquerque and having every random person in Miami knowing exactly who I’m referring to…

A droid bar…

It’s like my iPhone hanging out at a hamburger stand.

Last edited:
Are we sure that The Mandalorian’s proper name is not “Odd Job”??

One side quest after another leading to..where/what…the video game quests to “Level Up!” Is growing very thin.

Level Up GIF by Microsoft Education

Apparently Ughnauts all know each other across the galaxy?? It’s like me showing up in Miami and mentioning my one friend from that area who now lives in Albuquerque and having every person in Miami knowing exactly who I’m referring to…
Alley,
once again I need to remind you…quit being realistic!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back