Interest Mandalorian Razor Crest Knob - AKA Baby Yoda Toy

Little Work in Progress Update. Most of these going to my patreon peeps. I also setup a $25 tier on my patreon at: Puzzlebox Props is creating Free 3D Printable Models, Props, Tutorials, CNC, and more. | Patreon. Once i finish those I'll move on to anyone on this list. If you are interested feel free to join the patreon at the $25 level for one month to get one as well. You can cancel and or drop to a lower support level. There is some really nice 3d printable models on there for patrons as well. I created the $25 level because some of my newer patrons wanted to get one without waiting 6 months. I'll keep this list going and get to people on this list after the patrons.
78297242_10156277710246741_4568503609779552256_n.jpg
razorcrest_throttle.jpg

I also just added a 3d model to the patreon that should be compatible with the metal parts. This is the throttle control section and is 3d printable. It should make a nice display.

Last edited:
So if we sign up now and cancel the renewal that happens on january 1st, we'll for sure be on your list to get one?

So if we sign up now and cancel the renewal that happens on january 1st, we'll for sure be on your list to get one?
I think the first charge actually would happen on jan 1st. But then yes as long as it has one charge at the 25 dollar level. Also remember you would need to pay shipping. Also I'd hope some people stay supporting at a lower level after if there is anything on there that interests you. I'm losing money giving them at this level for sure. And it would honestly bother me if somebody signs on for one month gets the Knob and then downloads all my models and cancels :) There is a lot of value there. I don't make money with the patreon. All of the money goes into projects, ie these gifts, supplies and for other charity projects such as the Magic Wheelchair project i recently helped on.

What is the timing like we if just wait on the rpf list? They look great by the way.

Last edited:
What is the timing like we if just wait on the rpf list?

I have about 50-60 done minus the polishing for the patreon peeps. Prob some time mid next month for this list i think. But they'll prob be between 30-40 plus shipping etc.

Re-signed up to your patreon at the $25 Increment.

Awesome I have most of them done. They'll ship out soon. I just have to find a way to administer it. I'll prob just add them to my store for $0.0 and it will just charge shipping. Keep an eye on the patreon next few days for info.

I'm a new member. I'm printing your Sidon Ithano now. I had to increase it to 120% to fit my fat head. I would like to buy a baby Yoda toy. How do I go about this?
Thanks

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back