I must admit, I'm not nearly as big a fan of this movie as everyone else seemed to be (I still have no idea why the critics liked it so much).
All that said, I love your model work on this. I looked up photos of the real truck to compare with and you really did a good job with accuracy!

I must admit, I'm not nearly as big a fan of this movie as everyone else seemed to be (I still have no idea why the critics liked it so much).
All that said, I love your model work on this. I looked up photos of the real truck to compare with and you really did a good job with accuracy!
Thank you. I really tried to be as accurate as possible, within reason and the material constraints.

Just stumbled across this, what an awesome build. I'm in the middle of printing the gambody one which will be a lot of work but not anywhere as much as you've put into this. Top job, well done.

Wow great work! I've wanted to do the same thing with the Mad Max 2 truck for years. One of these days.
Small nit pick...the pieces on top of the engine coming through the hood(s) are super chargers, not turbo chargers.
On a side note, it's great to see a female model maker, there aren't enough out there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back