Done / Completed Luke's *Screen Accurate* ROTJ Yuma/ISYHCANL/Hero Tri-Rings (Unlimited run)

Hi can i please order 2x Stainless Steel rings :)
Hi there. Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, absolutely. I'll actually be making some more tomorrow morning. I'll send you the details now.

All the best,

Dave

I’m interested. Does anyone know if these will provide any friction inside the hilt (such as the M.o.M) to help the ring stand up? I bent mine and looking to replace it

I’m interested. Does anyone know if these will provide any friction inside the hilt (such as the M.o.M) to help the ring stand up? I bent mine and looking to replace it
Hi There. Halliwax did a video showing how he deals with it:

There isn't any friction without doing something like this. Or, you can bend the ends of the ring in such a way that they grip on to the inside of the pommel cube.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi There. Halliwax did a video showing how he deals with it:

There isn't any friction without doing something like this. Or, you can bend the ends of the ring in such a way that they grip on to the inside of the pommel cube.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Dave
is that 3d file still available? Couldnt find it in the link?

Hi looking to get just one stainless steel please.
In US
Hi there. I'm really sorry. These are temporarily on hold at the moment. I'm incredibly busy with commissions, and all out of stainless rod for the moment I'm afraid, with just enough made up ready for my outstanding commissions. If I had a spare, I'd gladly part with one, but for the moment, I have the exact amount that I need.

I'm going to be ordering some more steel today, and these last remaining commissions should be finished this week, so I'll be able get some more of these made in a week or two.

Sorry about that. Once my schedule is freed up a bit, I'll but a post up here.

Apologies again.

All the best,

Dave

Hi there. I'm really sorry. These are temporarily on hold at the moment. I'm incredibly busy with commissions, and all out of stainless rod for the moment I'm afraid, with just enough made up ready for my outstanding commissions. If I had a spare, I'd gladly part with one, but for the moment, I have the exact amount that I need.

I'm going to be ordering some more steel today, and these last remaining commissions should be finished this week, so I'll be able get some more of these made in a week or two.

Sorry about that. Once my schedule is freed up a bit, I'll but a post up here.

Apologies again.

All the best,

Dave
No problem

*UPDATE*

I just wanted to post a quick message on here to say that I've marked this run as "Done/Complete".

I've really enjoyed making these and seeing them on people's builds and would like to say a big thank you to everyone that purchased one. I'm retiring the jig for the foreseeable future though to focus 100% on my upcoming V2 run.

She's seen better days, but she still works, so I could potentially bring her out of retirement at a later date.

JIG.jpg

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid!"

Thanks again everyone, and MTFBWY!

Dave

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back