Done / Completed Luke's *Screen Accurate* ROTJ Yuma/ISYHCANL/Hero Tri-Rings (Unlimited run)

Hey Danny. No problem. I've just ordered more steel rods, so I shouldn't be running out any time soon. (y)

A bit hectic getting the Yuma run out right now, but they should all be out by weekend hopefully.

Cheers!

I’ll be placing another order tonight or tomorrow thank you!

Is everyone snipping a 1/8th out of them to make them fit?
Shouldn't be necessary. I open them up with pliers just enough to get on, and then close back up in the vice. Should be just enough room to get the ring between the jaws, without making contact with the hilt. Seems to work for me. Looking forward to trying out my new chain link pliers when they arrive though. :)

Shouldn't be necessary. I open them up with pliers just enough to get on, and then close back up in the vice. Should be just enough room to get the ring between the jaws, without making contact with the hilt. Seems to work for me. Looking forward to trying out my new chain link pliers when they arrive though. :)

Thanks guys! This would be the first tri ring I wouldn’t have to remove material to get closed back to its original form

Hello,

I’m interested in two tri-ring please for the saber in photo, thanks a lot, take care

Attachments

• 165FAFFB-7EA2-4750-B3E2-29D3C673FC94.jpeg
    165FAFFB-7EA2-4750-B3E2-29D3C673FC94.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 175
*Update*

It occurred to me that this thread was still worded as an interest thread, with no up to date pictures in the original post! :rolleyes:

I've reworded it now to reflect the fact that we actually got the jig made, and it's been churning these out for quite a while now! :D

Also added some pictures of the finished product (which helps!):

FIN_03.jpg

The jig's still going strong if anyone is in need of a screen accurate ring for their Yuma/ISYHCANL/Hero builds.

Cheers,

Dave

1 and 1 please
Thanks. That's great. I'll get the info to you shortly. (y)

I am waiting on a (late) delivery of mild steel rod at the moment which I was expecting on Friday. Hopefully it will arrive Monday morning and I can get orders of low carbon Tri rings out to those who are waiting.

Thanks for your patience, anyone affected.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back