Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Re: Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils: All new files

I have more StarKiller stencils in stock in the etsy store. info in the first post.

Getting real close to having a few other versions as well so stay tuned if you have a Solo's Hold, RPK, KR sabers, Korbanth, etc.

Great! New order placed and asked to ship it to my prop builder!! Thanks
I have more StarKiller stencils in stock in the etsy store. info in the first post.

Getting real close to having a few other versions as well so stay tuned if you have a Solo's Hold, RPK, KR sabers, Korbanth, etc.

I've got Solo's Hold V2 stencils in stock now as well. upgraded with the new files. and Starkiller stencils to go with his new run.

I have a few Starkiller stencils left in stock for anyone who is on the new run for the kit version. Yes these will fit perfectly.
See first post for ordering info.
Thanks!

I've got Solo's Hold V2 stencils in stock now as well. upgraded with the new files. and Starkiller stencils to go with his new run.

You might not be inclined to discuss: but between the new saber models (AS, SH, etc) and your resulting files does it seem like these new iterations are pretty close in interpretation across the board? (Id expect so... but sometimes you never know)

You might not be inclined to discuss: but between the new saber models (AS, SH, etc) and your resulting files does it seem like these new iterations are pretty close in interpretation across the board? (Id expect so... but sometimes you never know)

Yes, they're all about as close as you could expect from everyone looking only at reference photos. The fact that the dimensions between all the various makers are so close means only that these guys are all insanely talented and very skilled, and that these are all extremely accurate.
I have tweaked the files and provide AS, SH, RPK, KR, and Korbanth, and any one set would "fit" any other for the most part with little modification. We're talking fractions of millimeters here.

Yes, they're all about as close as you could expect from everyone looking only at reference photos. The fact that the dimensions between all the various makers are so close means only that these guys are all insanely talented and very skilled, and that these are all extremely accurate.
I have tweaked the files and provide AS, SH, RPK, KR, and Korbanth, and any one set would "fit" any other for the most part with little modification. We're talking fractions of millimeters here.
That’s exactly what I was wondering. Pretty amazing!

New addition to the stencils is my custom gaffers tape adapter which gives your v2 the look of the loose gaffers tape while holing the tape secured and rigid and allowing the emitter to spin. These are in my etsy shop, linked on the first post.
Screen Shot 08-17-18 at 03.32 PM.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few sets left of each.

With the new run of Dan's V2s coming up, now is a good chance to get them so you don't have to wait on them after you have your V2 in hand!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back