Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Re: Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils: All new files

I'm getting slightly worried that mine haven't arrived yet. Exactly how long ago were they shipped?

Hey guys, for those of you who paid recently, your orders will ship out today.

Thanks!

Mr Mold Maker painted my V2 and just sent me a couple photos. Huge thanks to him, AS and Trent for making this happen.

4134A70B-32A6-445C-847A-13083283FECD.jpeg686338AA-F54B-4960-BABB-998B22D0B5EF.jpeg

Wonderful job there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since everyone on the original interest list that paid has shipped out, I have removed the list to keep the first post clean since this is an open run.
Until further notice, just follow the instructions in the first post if you'd like to order a set.

If you have ordered stencils and have not received them yet, please message me if you haven't already. I'm in communication with a small few people who have not received theirs yet, mostly in other countries. The mail might simply be held up for one reason or another, or they could have been completely lost. I will work with you individually to make sure you get what you ordered.

P.S. Ruining your stencil and trying to get a free replacement is not the same thing as it being lost in the mail. :)

Since everyone on the original interest list that paid has shipped out, I have removed the list to keep the first post clean since this is an open run.
Until further notice, just follow the instructions in the first post if you'd like to order a set.

If you have ordered stencils and have not received them yet, please message me if you haven't already. I'm in communication with a small few people who have not received theirs yet, mostly in other countries. The mail might simply be held up for one reason or another, or they could have been completely lost. I will work with you individually to make sure you get what you ordered.

P.S. Ruining your stencil and trying to get a free replacement is not the same thing as it being lost in the mail. :)

I haven’t received mine yet... i am checking every day on myshoppingbox address.

I haven’t received mine yet... i am checking every day on myshoppingbox address.

Yes we’ve been in communication and I have you on my list to send replacements to. Check your messages.

OK, I'm officially closing this run. All members who have communicated with me that their stencils did not arrive in the mail had had replacements sent out.
I'm removing the payment information from the first post and replacing it with a link to my new Etsy store where I'll be managing sales for these from now on.
Currently the only stencils available are for the Starkiller version. I'll soon be adding additional options such as Solo's Hold, RPK, KR Sabers, Korbanth, etc.
Thanks guys!

It’s a certain stencil makers birthday today!

Happy birthday buddy!!! Thanks for all the hard work you put Into this run, our V2’s wouldn’t have looked as excellent as they do with out you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back