Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Re: Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils: All new files

BOOM! Check out the amazing job @toomleech did!

VIc0Sfy.png

I got mine yesterday! Amazing detail Trent! Many thanks! I've already applied a set (albeit poorly compared to some)! And will hopefully have it painted tonight/tomorrow.
I plan on keeping the 2nd set I bought for if I decide to have the hilt installed, then I can always have the hilt stripped and redone.

Hi Trent, I sent you a message on FB, I need 150 sets for my V2 FX run about to release for sale. I’ll shoot you a PM here too. Just notifying you. Thanks bud.

Another big batch shipping out today! Check the first post for updated shipping status next to your name. I'm going in order they were paid for and am getting them out as fast as the printer can make them. I don't mind people messaging me asking if theirs has shipped but take a second to check your name first. Keeping the first post up to date is the quickest way for me to communicate to everyone.

Thanks!

Boy I wish I hadnt waited a week to make my payment, I'm in the tardy list, lol

Boy I wish I hadnt waited a week to make my payment, I'm in the tardy list, lol

I'm getting them out as quickly as I can. I'm down to the last 50 or so stencils that have been paid for and I'm doing everything I can to get these out this weekend, as I'll be out all next week.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back