Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Re: Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils: All new files

Guys,
Having the test set on my lightsaber over the weekend to have time to look at it, rotate it, compare it to all the screenshots, I've identified a few more spots I want to tweak before sending these off. They're perfectly fine as is and WAY WAY WWWWAAAAAAYYYY better than the originals, but since you guys elected to have me wait until having one in hand before finalizing and sending them off, I want to do it right. It's only going to push delivery out a day or so. I'm going to work on them Monday to make the final changes which I already have documented. It shouldn't take to long to do them. We should then be good to go to print/cut the final versions.
Hopefully you'll understand and an extra day or two won't be too big of a deal. If it is, please let me know via PM.

Guys,
Having the test set on my lightsaber over the weekend to have time to look at it, rotate it, compare it to all the screenshots, I've identified a few more spots I want to tweak before sending these off. They're perfectly fine as is and WAY WAY WWWWAAAAAAYYYY better than the originals, but since you guys elected to have me wait until having one in hand before finalizing and sending them off, I want to do it right. It's only going to push delivery out a day or so. I'm going to work on them Monday to make the final changes which I already have documented. It shouldn't take to long to do them. We should then be good to go to print/cut the final versions.
Hopefully you'll understand and an extra day or two won't be too big of a deal. If it is, please let me know via PM.
Great to hear that Trent ! :)

Payment sent for 1 (though I'm marked interested for 2, now that I look at it, but I really just want one).

I’m in no rush, take all the time you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem at all. Take your time. Thanks again :thumbsup
Guys,

We've waited this long, no sense cutting corners now - when you're THIS close to perfection. I mean, why eFX this up now? :angel
Send them when you know they're right, I'm happy to wait.

List updated. Thanks guys! I'll update soon regarding latest progress.

Please take a second to make sure I have you marked correctly.
Some people said they wanted 1 or 2 so I put them at 2 just in case, then they ordered one, so I updated the qty when marking them paid. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anyone.
I'm keeping a very organized spreadsheet so I'm pretty sure it's correct, but never hurts to have more eyes on it.
Thanks!

Payment for 2 sets sent last night. No problem waiting just a little longer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back