Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Re: Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils: All new files

Is the SH version up for sale yet? If so, could you please post a link?

Sean

I'll be doing that one after these go out. I don't have an official run announced for SH yet but when I do, it'll be on the TRA board.
Also since Scottjua announce an updated version I don't know if I'll go ahead and do a version for the existing SH or wait for this new one.

I'll be doing that one after these go out. I don't have an official run announced for SH yet but when I do, it'll be on the TRA board.
Also since Scottjua announce an updated version I don't know if I'll go ahead and do a version for the existing SH or wait for this new one.

Cool, thanks!

What’s the TRA board...?

Sean

So probably a dumb question but will these hold up to being dunked into Aluminum Black? I'm thinking that is how I want to weather the saber rather than paint, which will chip off way to easily.

So probably a dumb question but will these hold up to being dunked into Aluminum Black? I'm thinking that is how I want to weather the saber rather than paint, which will chip off way to easily.

I'm pretty confident a good paint (a 2K mentioned previously) will hold up far better than Aluminum Black. AB also won't produce the jet black of the paint on the original. You can use AB to age/weather the various parts of the hilt that display otherwise bare aluminum, but the parts that are truly black have to be done in paint.

no, they're vinyl stickers and will not hold up to chemical treatment of AB. You also really do not want to use AB to replicate the black paint.
Use AB as a general weathering of the aluminum to darken it if you wish, but you'll be really unhappy using it for the stenciling. And you'll ruing the stencils.
The real one is chipped paint. You should use paint, it'll last longer too.

Please update mine to 3 sets :)

By the way, a clear topcoat (furniture lacquer) worked well for protecting my SH’s stenciling. Just gotta chip it off the bare aluminum, which also solved the clean edge issue from the first run

I've delayed far too long. Please put me down for 1 set! Thank you sir!!

List Updated. Pedro, I had you added already from your earlier post the other day. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hahah! That's too freakin' funny. I've said to myself about 20 times "I need to get on that run!" Apparently I'm a better listener than I thought. Thanks!!

I´d like TWO sets please...just in case I mess up at first try

Thanks, Markus

I'm already on the list, but I'd like to add one more set incase I goof it up, thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back