Limited Run Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber ( Run Full )

Got mine the other day and just got to putting it together. This saber is awesome. The Craftsmanship, fit and finish of the parts is second to NONE...worth every penny.

Just ordered the Circuit board (that's what I get for not reading the thread carefully) and will snap some pics after it arrives, and installed.

Jedi Dade

I ended up redoing the clamp on mine. I felt that I made the holes a bit large last time. This time I went up to a 1/4" bit which I feel is more accurate. I also peeled away some tape where the nick is on the real deal. I made a new clamp card but wasn't satisfied with the results. Hopefully I'll try again later in the week.
5dcbe8babe43c4d7abf4c950112d9ec8.jpg
4922251d5b1766acb7721dfd42e56a99.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I picked mine up from the Post Office at last this weekend. It's undoubtedly a fine piece of kit, although I was sure I was getting a polished one rather than machine finish. And there's some residue inside, is that copper-grease or something to stop it binding on the threads?

IMG_0820.JPG

Hi,
I didn't have you down for a polished one, I'm sorry. The black stuff is from the aluminum and copper. When they drilled the holes the machine sprayed water and didn't dry them out come to find out, But I used a tooth brush and some polish to clean mine out.

Man been trying for about 10 mins, any tips on getting the copper apart from the neck and emitter? (apart from taking the screw out)
Ha got it, I wrapped my rebel helmet inner tube around to get some extra grip, Man who knew my helmet kit would be so useful.

Last edited:
If you still can't undo it after removing the set screws, the next thing I would suggest is a soft rubber wrench like this. After that, use channel lock wrenches with rubber paddings. Good luck.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back