Lucifer NOT Cancelled YAY!!!

I don't know if it is attributable to NetFlix but in this last season we saw Lucifer in a much better devil mode- both partial and head to toe complete reveal with full bat winged glory. Still not positive if it was makeup, CGI or a mix of the two, but far better than before.

Last edited:
Keeping those commercial break moments might have been a decision of the producers to maintain continuity with the prior season's narrative structure. When you watch the first three seasons on Netflix those gaps are there also, just minus the commercials. Keeping them in for season 4 provides the same viewing experience as earlier seasons and also gives control over where breaks happen if this series is to be released in syndication later.

Last edited:
I've yet to watch season 4 but I'm glad to hear they didn't go "full Netflx" with it. I'm tired of cable shows doing things just because they don't have to worry about things that are not allowed on broadcast tv just because they can. I have no problem with cursing or nudity if it has a purpose other than trying to shock or impress the viewers like STD has done with a few f*ck's thrown in that completely take you out of the story.

They are trying to stay with the spirit of the show- it does have sexual references and suggestive moments but those are more character driven instead of candy for horny teenagers. One show features a visit to a nudist colony and while we do see two of the stars naked as they walk away from the camera most of the scenes are almost an homage to Austin Powers with props and camera positioning constantly blocking direct views. There were plenty of opportunities to go 'full Netflix' but I am glad they didn't.

I saw those scenes from the nudist colony and thought they were very well done. It reminded me of Peter Sellers and Elke Sommers in the first Pink Panther movie way back in the 60's where they always had something that would block you from seeing anything.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back