Loki helmet *with pics of TOM HIDDLESTON wearing it, on page 4!!!*

Re: Loki helmet (2nd try)

Looks really good. I'm always impressed by the sculptors here on the RPF. Its inspiring. Great work!

Re: Loki helmet FINISHED

Here you have the pics of the first finished helmet. I used car paint to achieve the best metallic effect I could.

I have yet to measure it, but I made it quite big so it will fit most heads. Everyone will have to glue some foam inside to achieve a perfect fit or the helmet will fall forwards because of the weight of the horns.

I will be posting a thread in the junkyard soon, once I have set a price (I have yet to see how much the shipping may be). I'm really glad with how it looks. Hope you like it too.

By the way, I would like to make the whole costume (avengers version) for the release of the movie, but I'm not really good with fabrics. I might be interested in a trade: My helmet and the armor pieces I will make in the future for the rest of the costume pieces. I guess I will post a trade offer in the junkyard too!

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

Must....Have....In.....My.....Life. I don't care what the price is I will find a way to obtain this helmet (unless of course you go for the trade in which case that is out and then i am sad)

Seriously great job!

I need this for the premiere of the avengers

Yes, I am! I will start casting some helmets this week. As soon as I have set a fair price for them, I will open a thread in the junkyard.

I'm glad people are liking it, it took a lot of work!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back