Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

Hello Benny! As what the poster above stated, it’s wonderful to have found you. Your prop seems amazing, especially the cover! And I’m excited to discover what lies within. Please add me to the list too.

Hi Benny! Could you add me to the list please! I don’t mind waiting a couple years even if it’s for one of your beautiful props!

Hi Benny! I have been searching for this book replica for a very long time! So excited to have found you (the creator) on here! Would you please let me know how I can purchase it? ✨
Hi Both so sorry. i completely missed that you asked to be added to the list. I've added you in now.
I'm currently in the process of packing up my house to move in the next few weeks. so it will probably be towards the end of August before i get to making these.

Benny

Is the prop version the one with the picture of Dumbledore on the front? (very first picture in the first post of the thread?)
If so, I'll take both as prop versions.

Is the prop version the one with the picture of Dumbledore on the front? (very first picture in the first post of the thread?)
If so, I'll take both as prop versions.
both version have dumbledore at the front. the difference is on the back. the prop version has a debossed line drawing of Rita Skeeter, whereas the movie version has a photo of Rita Skeeter on the back.

Benny

Can i see them side by side because i can only picture one
Starlightseas , NuniCollector , skipnis : I assume you want the Movie version with the photo of Rita on the back instead of the prop version(with the debossed line drawn Rita)?

Let me know and i can adjust if needed

Benny

Hi Benny,

My apologies for the late reply. I don’t log on here much. I want the Screen Accurate Version of The Life And Lies Of Albus Dumbledore. Please send me a direct message for payment.

Thank you,

Evelyn

Hi Benny,

My apologies for the late reply. I don’t log on here much. I want the Screen Accurate Version of The Life And Lies Of Albus Dumbledore. Please send me a direct message for payment.

Thank you,

Evelyn
Once the book is ready i will send a message.

still sorting my workspace out after the move. so hopefully will start on making again in the next few weeks.

Benny

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back