Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

Hello :) not sure how this order process works but can I please put my name down for the Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore :) I was about to buy one on eBay realised it was the one you’re selling but they are charging 900€ and unfortunately as wonderful as it is I can’t pay that :( Plus I would like to support you as the artist :) thank-you very much :) please let me know

Hi I’m new and I don’t to know how I could get one of your replica.
Could you explain me, please ?
Do you ship to Italy ?
I can add you to the list. then I will message when it is ready to ship. once payment is received I will ship it to your address.

Benny

Hi Benny! Please could you add me to the list for the next run of The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore? Not sure how the process works! Been looking for this amazing replica for ages and only just found you. Thanks very much!

Hi Benny!
I love your work. I am new here and I was wondering if you could add me to the list if it is open? I know the wait is quite a while but I am willing to wait.
Thank you so much

Hi Benny! I have been searching for this book replica for a very long time! So excited to have found you (the creator) on here! Would you please let me know how I can purchase it? ✨

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back