Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

bennygorilla Can you add me to the list of 2021? I want to buy 2 books (MV). Is it possible to have an end of year run instead? After 31/12/2020 I will have to pay customs and taxes of at least 25% of the order value due to Brexit.

Unfortunately, I have no more movie versions left for the 2020 run. but I can add you to the 2021 run if you are still interested.

I still have 2 prop versions available now..

Benny

Unfortunately, I have no more movie versions left for the 2020 run. but I can add you to the 2021 run if you are still interested.

I still have 2 prop versions available now..

Benny
Add me to the 2021 run. You have made an amazing work with this book. I just wonder why the MV's picture on the back cover is not as movie-accurate as this picture shows:
DH1_The_Life_and_Lies_of_Albus_Dumbledore_book_cover.jpg

As you know in the movie she would be moving on the back of the book. If only I could do that! The image of Rita I have is the best quality one I could get.

Benny

Do you know who wrote the content of this book?
All of the build process is detailed on the other thread.

Some of the texts were found across the internet, checked for grammar, spelling and continuity, and stitched together with my own writings as Rita Skeeter to hopefully make a read that makes sense. I also added the pages that can be seen in the movie too, as close as i could make them, and added pages that are references throughout the texts so that it is in the correct place.

Benny

Hi Benny, new member here! Read thru this entire thread - looks like amazing work! Can you please add me to the 2021 run? Movie Version. Thanks!

Hello Benny
I‘m also new to this page :)
This book looks amazing! I would love to buy one from you. Could you please add me to the 2021 run too? I would like the movie version.
Thanks so much!

Hello Benny :) I have been searching for a long long time for a book like this! can you pretty please add me to the 2021 list movie version - pleaseeee :) & Thank you for making such a wonderful book!

Last edited:
Hello Benny :) I have been searching for a long long time for a book like this! can you pretty please add me to the 2021 list movie version - pleaseeee :) & Thank you for making such a wonderful book!
of course! will add you to list when I next get I. front of my pc

benny

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back