Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

Hi StridersHeir, the final 6 books in the current run will be sent out this Thursday. I managed to get hit with another cold/flu bug last week. It knocked me out all weekend. I only managed to get 4 of the books done for last Thursday. Hence why I updated the send date.

I'm pretty much better now. So am cracking on with the final binding and preparing for shipment. I will pm tracking numbers when sent.

Benny

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll definitely take one from the next run. Please add me to the interest list. I can PayPal today.

Last edited:
Alright, I got my book in mid week. And I love the detail on it. Colours are nice and vibrant, the embossing is super awesome. I'm very happy with this purchase, thank you for doing the run benny, here are some pics I took.

I opened my package to reveal this little surprise:

IMG_0451_zpsemumu1h9.jpg

IMG_0452_zps8tztxv0q.jpg

Very nice touch, was such a kool surprise.

The extra note was a very nice touch as well:
IMG_0456_zpsey7v5swd.jpg

And on to some more photos:
IMG_0465_zps7ois8yfy.jpg

IMG_0466_zpsmskuurfn.jpg

IMG_0467_zpsarfoehkp.jpg

IMG_0469_zpsga5fem5x.jpg

A great addition to my collection, thanks again.

super cool monkey!
i'm glad you finally got your book in!
mine has also been locked up in customs for a week but i should be getting it any day now that it has cleared.
it's always scary to see your package tracking info get locked up and say the same tiring thing day after day with no end in site.
i've had things get stolen at the border in customs...it's why i'm reluctant to buy out side the country or list what is actually inside the package when i send out of the states.
i am happy to see everything worked out well for you.

Alright, I got my book in mid week. And I love the detail on it. Colours are nice and vibrant, the embossing is super awesome. I'm very happy with this purchase, thank you for doing the run benny, here are some pics I took.

I opened my package to reveal this little surprise:

A great addition to my collection, thanks again.
Glad you liked the surprises. I thought I'd add those in for you guys...the support here is amazing

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back