Let’s talk nepenthe

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don’t know what it is, but I have always been obsessed with glass bottles. Seeing more and more of them in Star Wars I’ve been hooked

I have fallen in love with the droids square nepenthe bottles

35127DB1-EE78-4A2E-BC3F-C634F375C3BD.jpeg
9FDBE676-3616-4B3D-B42F-0F09917FF3C1.jpeg

I ordered 2 from Walmart on April 8th, paying extra for shipping to have them in the basement before the mando season finale
773A57E0-E51E-4012-ADA5-80FF0ACD8A06.jpeg
78716114-9696-40E5-A200-9E1FA7E4AD3B.jpeg

And sure enough like everything else in my life it’s lost..

The postal service has been rather cruel to ol’ Halliwax when ever it comes to prop related stuff.. if it’s the mortgage, medical bills or rent.. it’s always on time, never missed a beat. Go figure

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any luck ordering the nepenthe bottles from somewhere else?

I’d really like to grab a couple but can’t seem to find them anywhere but the Walmart site.. and I don’t feel like ordering through them again

Any advice is greatly appreciated

-Halliwax, out

"Cube-shaped flat sports bottle for boys" is a very funny title hah.

Hard to tell in those screenshots, but I'd guess something like a barbed hose fitting or just a and surgical tubing since there's liquid going through them. I don't actually see barbs though, so maybe just a straight fitting the hose was pushed over.

"Cube-shaped flat sports bottle for boys" is a very funny title hah.

Hard to tell in those screenshots, but I'd guess something like a barbed hose fitting or just a and surgical tubing since there's liquid going through them. I don't actually see barbs though, so maybe just a straight fitting the hose was pushed over.
I think it’s a cool bottle, love to get my hands on some

Here you go

£6.87 29% Off | Outdoor Portable Flat Water Bottle Travel Mug Leak Proof Square Outdoor Sport Clear Drinks Kettle Water Botlte

With an even catchier name

The tubing just looks like clear air line, search aquarium supplies, I think what you’re seeing inside is liquid with air bubbles, but I’d have to may more attention to the episode

Here you go

£6.87 29% Off | Outdoor Portable Flat Water Bottle Travel Mug Leak Proof Square Outdoor Sport Clear Drinks Kettle Water Botlte

With an even catchier name

The tubing just looks like clear air line, search aquarium supplies, I think what you’re seeing inside is liquid with air bubbles, but I’d have to may more attention to the episode
Thank you kind sir, we shall try again

From those screenshots it really looks like the tubes are pressed OVER a thing coming out of the bottle cap. What do you call those, backwards serrated things - barbs?

i was figuring they mixed a match the top and bottom pieces
hmmm seems wasteful to me, would end up tossing half the stock of bottles to achieve that. I think its probably more likely there is a two tone bottle out there or they painted either the silver part or the black part.

hmmm seems wasteful to me, would end up tossing half the stock of bottles to achieve that. I think its probably more likely there is a two tone bottle out there or they painted either the silver part or the black part.
The top parts silver to me sure does look different then the factory silver finish now..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back