Large scale Millennium Falcon Kit ID's**New Maps at start of thread**

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AirDub

I am new here. Actually, I had a membership many years ago but forgot the account. Anyway.....
I saw the studio pics of the MF. Is there an (easy to decipher) list of what has been id'ed and what still needs to be identified? Looking through the pics, there are a bunch of parts that I can that I can possibly ID if they havent been already. Just dont feel like burning hours of time going through threads to see what is left to ID.

Just looking to help if I can.

Dub

Treadwell

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Probably Nichimo 1/35 Jagdtiger, since that part was on the Y-wing and castings of some of its details ended up on the Falcon.

blackeagles

Hi guys !
I realized this little list, which lists the different kits used for the Millenium Falcon 5 foot.
Some kits are not used, they are needed for other models Studio Scale.
Do not hesitate to make your remarks, modify it, share it here, to help, those who like me, dream of building it.
Sorry for my bad english: /

Attachments