Kylo Ren Hasbro Force FX Lightsaber

@rnbuda, so to verify the Kylo Ren FX is actually metal and not plastic. I have the box sitting in my room unopended because of the mixed reaction of everyone. I have the Disney version as well and thinking I could give it a new paint job. But do you thing the FX is worth keeping?

I think the FX is worth it and it is metal. Disney version is nice but not a stunning display piece as the Hasbro.

I just got my vader saber in today I havent opened it yet but hopefully it came out awesome, luke is tough to find right now even for pre order.

BBT has it but only if you pre order all 3 they sold out luke in singles which suck.

I got the Vader FX yesterday at TRU and opened it/tested it out tonight. Mine looks great and sounds great. You'll love it. The quality of the blades have improved since the MR FX days.

When I spot the Luke FX in a store, I'll get it, too.

I passed on the Yoda FX because he shouldn't even need a Lightsaber (just my opinion) and I passed on the Kylo FX because I don't like how big Hasbro made it, along with the paint apps/weathering. If the hero version looks like that, I'll be surprised.

I got the Vader FX yesterday at TRU and opened it/tested it out tonight. Mine looks great and sounds great. You'll love it. The quality of the blades have improved since the MR FX days.

When I spot the Luke FX in a store, I'll get it, too.

I passed on the Yoda FX because he shouldn't even need a Lightsaber (just my opinion) and I passed on the Kylo FX because I don't like how big Hasbro made it, along with the paint apps/weathering. If the hero version looks like that, I'll be surprised.

Vader is at TRU? aw crap i ordered mine off of amazon lol, sweet cant wait for the luke.

I agree on the yoda first of all its from episode 2, lets not get started on sequels haha and secondly its more for display and or child use as the hilt is very small due to his size so I passed on him as well.

As for the kylo I have 2 sitting in my closet, it is cool but I have heard many complaints on how low the sound is.

It is much louder when you take the pommel cap off so I've been thinking of drilling some discreet vents into the greebly portion of the battery pack to allow better sound distribution. Maybe in the areas covered by the "grips". I'll let you know how that goes.

Boom! Did the upgrade to Luxeon tonight, CRAZY bright now, need to figure out the blade diffusion as it's a bit weak right now!
12027521_10103784021218003_738583677025685210_n.jpg

Use clear cellophane to diffuse the blade and make it more even, 6-10' should do the trick nicely. You can get a roll of clear gift wrap material at Michael's for $10 and you'll have plenty left over to do more blades in the future.

Use clear cellophane to diffuse the blade and make it more even, 6-10' should do the trick nicely. You can get a roll of clear gift wrap material at Michael's for $10 and you'll have plenty left over to do more blades in the future.

Yeah was planning on giving that a go today, do you just roll it tight and stick it in the blade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like an Ultimate FX version is on its way. Cant quite tell if its as fat as the FX, but it will for sure be cheaper.

TRUSneakPeek.jpg

Yeah was planning on giving that a go today, do you just roll it tight and stick it in the blade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I use a skinny dowel rod to wrap the cellophane around then insert it into the blade and trim the excess length with an exacto knife I usually put a small bead of hot glue at the open end as well so that the cellophane can't just slide out, don't glue the actual cellophane in just put a bit of hot glue at the inside edge of the blade to act as a stop.

Not as bright, made of plastic, no metal. usually around $40, but since this is larger, probably $50-60.

I can't seem to find this saber anywhere since FF. I check stock online every day at Walmart and Target and sometimes check my local Target store, but no luck. Does Target and Walmart actively update their stock status online? It feels like Hasbro just produced enough stock for FF and will replenish stock in the fall.:lol

Not a bad marketing plan to fuel the Christmas shopping frenzy!
But, It is rather a sad state of affairs that some FF items are now marketed at twice their original price....
I hope people shop around or just wait for the before movie restock that should happen.

I can't seem to find this saber anywhere since FF. I check stock online every day at Walmart and Target and sometimes check my local Target store, but no luck. Does Target and Walmart actively update their stock status online? It feels like Hasbro just produced enough stock for FF and will replenish stock in the fall.:lol

According to this ebay seller thay are limited editions and wont be restocked..Could just be B.S. but maybe not?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-F...r-04-SEALED-/221889354802?hash=item33a9a2dc32

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back