Interest Krampus Bell

Hello, all. I am not ignoring this thread, and I appreciate everyone's interest.

In late Summer of last year, my wife and I bought a house. The Krampus bell molds and masters were thrown away. I thought I had just thrown away the molds. The bells were made before the movie came out and I'd guessed wrong on two of the runes, so my plan was to rework the masters. Now, I can't find the masters, so I'm afraid I threw those away, too. I humbly apologize for jerking folks around. I do not get my kicks from being flaky.

The good news is that I'm going to make a new bell, that will be closer to screen accuracy. At very least, it will have the right runes on it. My goal is have it wrapped up by the end of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend (Nov 26th). If, by then, I am confident that I can fill orders by the end of November/first week of December, I'll see who is still interested and get production going.

Again, I apologize for not being more on-the-ball.

Hey, just quick update: The new masters (2 halves) are done and under slicone, as we speak. I'm building the mother molds tonight, and dialing in the proper amount of resin / bronze powder. By Wednesday, I should begin producing raw casts and I may be able to have some done by this weekend (we're having a baby shower on Sunday, but that's not an all day thing). I'll compile a list of those who've expressed interest, and you can tell me if you're still interested. When I say "go", we can iron out shipping, etc....

I mainly wanted to post progress. I've very pleased with the masters. I think they're better than the first one. I hope you guys will be, too. I'll keep you posted.

TFrosst I didn't take a ton of WIP pics on the re-work, and the masters are still under silicone, but here are a couple pics from about 50% done to 90% done:

Krampus Bell 2.0 - WIP 04.jpegKrampus Bell 2.0 - WIP 05.jpegKrampus Bell 2.0 - WIP 01.jpegKrampus Bell 2.0 - WIP 02.jpegKrampus Bell 2.0 - WIP 03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, All. I have the first bell finished, and a few raw casts waiting for finishing. Any interested parties, please shoot me a DM.
B1D9AC7F-DDF4-4923-A98D-F08EA1AF3199.jpeg E48257BC-7AB9-4A17-9B8F-5FF46AF3F525.jpeg35E2ED5A-E6CF-4DD3-BF6E-5784B3D30CEC.jpeg1E621615-13B6-46E2-B9EF-160BA1955FCF.jpegF4C8331C-4F90-405E-BFE4-2C332B10B91C.jpeg

Just got two of these Awesome Bells, Can't wait, going right into the stockings!!!!!
Thanks again really nice work,
AL

Thank you, very, very much, to everyone that ordered a bell! I know some of them have arrived, and I hope the rest all arrive without incedent. I hope everyone is pleased.

Mine arrived today,
And they are absolutely spectacular!!!! I have 2 from Weta and yours, and yours are by far better, Such quality!!!
Thanks again, all wrapped up and in the Stockings.
All my best,
AL

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back