Interest Krampus Bell

I am interested in 2 bells please. I have searched the web and found that you are the only person (that I could find) that is selling Replicas that actually look legit. The ones on Etsy were not that good, and the ones on the prop website are sold out. I happened to stumble upon another thread about how no one was making them and you had posted pictures of the process of you making yours. They look great mate! I would love to get two of these this christmas if at all possible. I'm leaving December 4th to raft the grand canyon for the month so I wont even be around the computer for too much longer some i'm crossing my fingers in hopes you are going to sell, I will be back at the first of the year but thats when i'm having my christmas/ krampus celebration. If you do sell them I'm very interested. Thanks in Advance!

Hello, all. I am sorry for having abandoned this thread. I really appreciate the interest, but the wife and I just bought our first house in late August, and I still have most of my studio in boxes. It'encouraging to see there is still interest in these bells. I don't want to stick my foot in my mouth, but I'll give this a bump after next Halloween and see if anyone still wants one.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, all. I am sorry for having abandoned this thread. I really appreciate the interest, but the wife and I just bought our first house in late August, and I still have most of my studio in boxes. It'encouraging to see there is still interest in these bells. I don't want to stick my foot in my mouth, but I'll give this a bump after next Halloween and see if anyone still wants one.

I know it's not Halloween yet, but just wanted to check on how your move went, and see if you think you might be able to produce these this holiday season!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back