Unlimited Run KnowOne's Designs Vac Formed pack shell |Price Drop!|

Knowone251

While there have been other vac formed shells produced, I feel like our shell has the cleanest lines and the least amount of webbing of any out there. This is because instead of pulling the form in one piece, our pack comes as a four piece kit. Producing the shell this way makes it cleaner looking and more structurally sound!

A lightweight pack, good for those long comic cons or charity events!

This pack was designed off of Stefan's plans. Our shell is pulled in .060 styrene, and each piece is placed on a riser when formed. This can be seen in the pictures, and it gives you a very nice line to trim to.

Please note that this is a kit, it will need cleanup. The pieces will be rough cut when they arrive. I will provide a best practices guide with the shell, going over basic vac formed assembly.

Kits are $99.00 plus shipping, just found a cheaper plastic supplier!
If you are outfitting a whole team I will do $75.00 on 4 or more kits, but they must all be shipped to the same location

I will be producing these on a regular basis

proton pack 1.jpgproton pack 2.jpgproton pack 3.jpgproton pack 4.jpg

Received my kit - LOOKS GREAT - high quality - can hardly wait to get started on my new Proton Pack - Thanks Again , nice work !!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back