King Arts International Limited - Marvel Licensed Products and more

Glad to hear you were able to get a refund and still order one from BBTS, Both pedestal and wall mount versions, are awesome to display! All three shields are very nice, and tough to decide. which one did you order?

I went with the classic version. The battle damaged one looked a little too battle damaged and never seemed to be in the moving like that, and the stealth shield was so shortly used, it just seemed like how could you possibly pass up the original version as a display piece?

I went with the classic version. The battle damaged one looked a little too battle damaged and never seemed to be in the moving like that, and the stealth shield was so shortly used, it just seemed like how could you possibly pass up the original version as a display piece?

Yeah, I agree. That battle damaged one looks very cool, but never seen in the actual movie.
By the way, I just converted my Classic Shield into Battle Damaged version.
I used Reference pic from KA's Convention Exclusive BD Shield though.
Came out better than I expected.
image.jpg

Happy to say my order from Big Bad Toy Store got here almost a week earlier than they said it would and I am thrilled! The thing is just so damned beautiful to look at, and awesome to hold! Has a very excellent weight to it, feeling like you would expect the real thing to feel like!

Yeah, I agree. That battle damaged one looks very cool, but never seen in the actual movie.
By the way, I just converted my Classic Shield into Battle Damaged version.
I used Reference pic from KA's Convention Exclusive BD Shield though.
Came out better than I expected.
View attachment 512659

Looks even better than the convention one, but the classic is so nice I would be scared to mess it up or mar its prettiness after spending all that money on it!

Looks even better than the convention one, but the classic is so nice I would be scared to mess it up or mar its prettiness after spending all that money on it!

Thx Drakonnen.
Ha ha, I know I know. Once you started, there's no going back(lol)
But technically, it's not that difficult. I can even do it for you if you want:D

Thx Drakonnen.
Ha ha, I know I know. Once you started, there's no going back(lol)
But technically, it's not that difficult. I can even do it for you if you want:D

I'll have to keep your offer in mind and definitely appreciate it! At least for now some part of me likes the idea that it is pristine... sort of like it stands for some kind of untarnished ideal, you know? :)

So, Toy Soul 2015 happened (or is still happening - December 18-20) and there are quite a lot of toys coming out or are now available for pre-order. No real information available as far as King Arts goes, but they had a few things up for display.

Sorry about the quality of the photos, dang camera is seriously messed up....

DSC_2116.JPG

3 new arc reactors. They released the Palladium reactor (from Iron Man 2) a while ago, but now have 3 more on display. The one on the left is the arc reactor featured in Iron Man 3, before he tossed it into the ocean after his successful surgery to have the shrapnel near his heart removed. The middle one is the second reactor from the first film. And the one on the right is also from Iron Man 2 (the "new" element version seen towards the end of the movie).

DSC_2117.JPG

Hawkeye's collapsible bow and an arrow on a stand.

DSC_2118.JPG

Hmmm... the first arc reactor from the first film...

DSC_2122.JPG

I think that's Cap's helmet from Winter Soldier? Also the heater shield from the first movie.

DSC_2124.JPG

Ant-Man helmet.

DSC_2125.JPG

The Tesseract in the containment pod as seen in the first Avengers movie.

DSC_2136.JPG

Some new additions to their 1/9 scale figures. I can't tell if that's the mark 45 or 46...

Man I love that Heater shield. May need to get that and the Classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have the dimensions of the pedestal shield? Can I put it in a Ikea Billy shelf with 10 and 1/2" inches of depth? Or it's probably too heavy ?

Man I love that Heater shield. May need to get that and the Classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have the dimensions of the pedestal shield? Can I put it in a Ikea Billy shelf with 10 and 1/2" inches of depth? Or it's probably too heavy ?

The depth of the pedestal for the King Arts shields is approximately 11 inches. I'm afraid that pedestal is gonna be sticking out...

Edit: And it's freakin' heavy. Sorry, forgot to add that.

The depth of the pedestal for the King Arts shields is approximately 11 inches. I'm afraid that pedestal is gonna be sticking out...

Edit: And it's freakin' heavy. Sorry, forgot to add that.

Damn too long and heavy, something I never hear lol

Thanks though! Looks like I'll have some decisions to make. I want a wall of Cap shields. Classic and original are a must and perhaps battle damage.

There's no information yet on the heater shield so I don't even know when (or if) it will be released. May be quite a while later...

Here's a video by Budget Stark on youtube where he seems to have scored access to the booth before it opened.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back