kenner blaster details needed

It's just the old Stormtrooper blaster with a new label--same thing they've been selling (in various incarnations) since '77.

If it's like the ones from a few years back, the sounds are OK, with 2 variations (one has more "whine").

The bob hanging down is where the shoulder stock locked up..back in the day when they made them with folding shoulder stocks. :lol

i dont see why they dont still have the stock. and like when u pull the trigger, does that make a sound then u pull it again it makes a different sound? or is there a little thing where you can set which sound u want it to make.?

and does the barrel light up?

I wish they still made the stocks--looked much better.

You nailed the sound thing exactly; one pull, one sound, next pull, other sound. If you hold the trigger back, the same sound will "loop" back and replay.

Can't remember if the barrel lights up, but I think the newer ones might. I have to go to my storage area tonight anyway so I'll try and remember to check and see. :)

now i have seen the led in like, the muzzle, but it there one in the accual barrel. we should write to kenner and ask em to bring back the stock. like they would listen...

i dont like that, i would like just one sound to er...sound. do u think there is a easy way to do that? or would that be divingin into stuff that would be over my head?

The LED was just at the very end of the barrel or muzzle. If you're asking if lights could be seen through the holes in the barrel shroud, no. In the old days that's where a yellow stripe would rotate to simulate a laser, but nothing can be seen through there now.

Isn't the LED at the base of the barrel, with a cone shaped, translucent barrel with some interior etching running up to the muzzle? My Greivous blaster has this, I thought the Trooper blaster had this as well...

Anyway, it gives the entire barrel the appearance of illuminating with just one LED, although a few LEDs and a cascade effect would have looked nicer

I am told that the latest release of the toy, this time labeled as a "clone trooper blaster", does indeed have the clear red LED tube ala the Grievous blaster toy.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back