Johnny Depp / Jack Sparrow Bust WIP - NEW PICS

great freaking job!!! VASH!!!(y)thumbsup you always come up with some awesome sculpts.

your milla sculpt has always been my favorite!!

Thanks so much guys!
I haven't updated any threads in a while so I figured since I actually had new pics of this bust, I'd post it up.
I know I don't have the accurate OST vest on him, but I'm slowly upgrading his costume so eventually it will be OST accurate.
The tricorn is also a cheap version, but my wife and her sister took these pics when I wasn't around to tell them to take it off for the pictures. I'll get some new ones taken, but for now here are a couple of their shots (Sorry for the excessive watermark).
These pictures really bring out Jeff's amazing paint job and facial hair work on this bust.
paintwatermark2.jpg

paintwatermark.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Frak me!!!! I can only hope mine comes out that good!!!!!:love
Steve is on it though, I have total confidence in him.

Reel

On the want list of these are ever made.shame is,for people like me that like the hobby of just to paint well sculpted pieces like this,we get scrutinized as resin busts are disappearing(thanks to recasters)like honey bees!itd b great to have this in my collection to paint.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back