Done / Completed John Wick 2 Custom Glock 34 - Run Closed

Hi again as promised here is a picture of the Justinian John Wick TTI Glock with my other J.W Display items. If you have not gotten one do yourself a favor and don't miss out.
JohnWickDisplay.png

PM sent also have a paint list breakdown? saw your graphite video but would love the paint used on the barrel, mag and the lower

Manhattan, I will send you a PM as not to Hi Jack an Artisan thread the purpose here is to promote Justinian TTI Glock and cool item to fellow fans.:)

I’d like a kit please. I don’t think customs would allow a finished piece in the uk so I’ll go with an unfinished one if you have any left

Last edited:
Hello, am i to late to the party to be put on the list, I'm in the UK so would like an unfinished one please as customs would be a nightmare.

thanks

Hi Justinian, got the kit today! Made it into the uk fine but had to pay vat of £20 for imports, not Justinian fault. Amazing fit, just wondering if you have pics from the front or the barrel end? And also wondering if your going to be up for making the sti combat master in John wick 3? Excellent work though really minimal cleanup!

Hi Justinian, got the kit today! Made it into the uk fine but had to pay vat of £20 for imports, not Justinian fault. Amazing fit, just wondering if you have pics from the front or the barrel end? And also wondering if your going to be up for making the sti combat master in John wick 3? Excellent work though really minimal cleanup!
The only pics I currently have are in this thread. But i can get more if you need them. What are you looking for specifically?

Right now I don't have any plans to make the John Wick 3 gun. It's way outside of my budget to get the real one.

Hi Justinian, if you could show pics of the front end of the barrel or the gun,so the shooting end? I’m not sure how the guide rod bit should look which is under the barrel. Yeah I’m sure the sti pistol will be more expensive then the one you bought, so no worries!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back