JFcustom's FOAM files

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by JFcustom, May 24, 2012.

1. stigmorgan

stigmorgan Sr Member

you would usually build the helmet entire then cut out the back section, this way the two pieces will line up perfectly when worn, use neodymium (rare earth) magnets to attach them together, there are lots of tutorials on youtube

thelonelydalek and George like this.
  2. thelonelydalek

thelonelydalek New Member

Thanks. I wish I knew that before I threw the back part out.

3. HollowTai

HollowTai New Member

Does anyone know how to get the proportions for someone that is 5'5 for the War Machine MK I me and my friend are supposed to go as Iron Man MK I and War Machine MK I. And if you could also send a tutorial on how to build stuff off Pepakura that'd be great. Thank you.

4. George

George Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You can scale files in 2d menu in pepakura designer 4.Measure each limb/body part separately and scale accordingly.
    For tutorials on how to use pepakura you can either do a search on youtube or on the forum.
    Good luck with your projects and I'm looking forward to your Costume Build Thread

5. HollowTai

HollowTai New Member

Thank you.

6. George

7. SimplyTim

SimplyTim Active Member

I've seen a lot of requests for it...

User ZombieGrimm on deviant art has the Male Nightingale armor, as well as a NUMBER of other skyrim files.

Edit: Seeing as how deviant art is a p.i.a. to get anything from... Page 36 of the thread titled "Skyrim Pepakura Files" BY Zombie on the 405th forums contains the indvidual file links to 4shared for the male Nightingale armor.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    George likes this.
  8. Zanados

Zanados New Member

Halloween went well thanks to stumbling on the JFcustomized robo3687 MK4 foam files!
    Dendroid Iron Man.jpg

Big Thanks!

George likes this.
  9. micataco

micataco New Member

10. The14thDr

The14thDr Well-Known Member

Hey JFcustom, I have your unfold of Dancin_Fool's Iron Man mk 3 files, but I was wondering if you have a file for the whole suit? I want to build mine as close to 1:1 proportions as I can but it looks like all of the files are different scales (for example, the helmet is scaled at 0.9, the boots are 40 and the torso is 1.65) :unsure:

Are these scales relative? Would increasing the size of both the helmet and the torso by 10% keep them both relatively scaled? The last thing I want is to spend months building a suit and find out that it has a bobble head, or that the thighs and shins are a different scale and can't be joined at the knees properly.

Thanks very much for your help. :)

11. George

The14thDr when in doubt,I would personally search for a complete 3d model,chop it up and scale each limb (derived from the same model) individually.