JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed building files ►c3po◄ in progress.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/08/ate7apyq.jpgI knew when I was scaling that the jaw would be huge on the Arkham cowl. Fits like it should but I don't have the animated jaw structure to fill it. Thank you sir!

*Yes, the picture is sideways.

Are you still able to get that foam? I gave up a little while ago, after it disappeared from the Toys R Us site :(

Hey JF.. I think I have not say thaks to you for your wonderful unfolds... I made this space marine " ultramarine" with your unfold, So I wold like to put here a pic and an link to the entire post..
Thanks again!!!

1007_zps32ee8636.jpg

http://www.therpf.com/f24/new-ultramarine-finished-99-full-pics-196160/

Are you still able to get that foam? I gave up a little while ago, after it disappeared from the Toys R Us site :(

It is gone.... sorry. I have 2 full rolls left and decided to save them for only helmets. I contacted the manufacturer and they sold the rolls in bulk to toys r us. All discontinued.

BOOOOOO. Thanks for the heads up though, figured by now they'd either discontinued or you'd bought the factory. :lol

Hey JF.. I think I have not say thaks to you for your wonderful unfolds... I made this space marine " ultramarine" with your unfold, So I wold like to put here a pic and an link to the entire post..
Thanks again!!!

Wow! Impressive.
All I did was not much more than scaling and unfolding for foam, aiming tp make any spacemarine project more reachable. And yours rules ! ^^ The credit goes to you, and the guy who initialy modeled these parts.
It makes me think I also have a heavy bolter backpack addon foam file, if you're interested. It must be somewhere here in a drive...

Re: FOAM speed building files ►Rinzler helmet◄ added.

What about this one instead, much more accurate and, not the least, unlocked :

http://www.wintershade.com/therpf/c3po-full00.jpg

JF, thank you for creating these foam files. I am currently doing a 3P0 for my son's Halloween costume, but I have been having issues with the assembly (as it is scratch built). These files will hopefully help to get a quick and better looking assembly than what I did.

Your efforts are appreciated!

could you make another batman mask i like they one you have but i dosent look exactly like the movie could you try another

for anyone stateside harbor frieght now carries antifatique mats in different thicknesses
they have:
-rolls in 5/16'' thick 12sq feet for $7.99 a roll. (easy to cut and they glue well)
-tiles in slightly thinner than 1/2 for $9.99 a 4 pack. (these are hard to work with requires hot knife)

also sports authority as an awesome foam selection as well.
just a heads up for those looking for suitable foam.

- - - Updated - - -

could you make another batman mask i like they one you have but i dosent look exactly like the movie could you try another
you might want to try building it. the unfold he has on here worked awesome for me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back