JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed building files ►c3po◄ in progress.

Oh boy..... who needs sleep. My boy can wait a day for me to start his predator chest.

ate7apyq.jpg
I knew when I was scaling that the jaw would be huge on the Arkham cowl. Fits like it should but I don't have the animated jaw structure to fill it. Thank you sir!

*Yes, the picture is sideways.

Last edited:

Hi Jf!
First of very big thank you to your amazing files!
Can you do Boosted Gear gauntlet from high school dxd for foam ? :$

@ durkness... 420 lol awesome it looks really cool man you build fast and alot you must not sleep lol.
@ jf thanks man! cant wait to build it

It is with much graditude that you have unfolded the wolverine cowl.i was searching today the files and to my amazment i came across the cowl.i was so happy thank you so much you truly are a master at your craft. I am trying to do the ironman 5 day build just having trouble finding the 7mm foam in my area again thank you from the bottom of my heart

I've just finished the Green Ranger build also now, here it is glue webs and all:

avy3U3q.jpg

JqT0SL0.jpg

Both have been fun builds and both made pretty simple from your unfolds :thumbsup

Pink Ranger helm has it's final layer of PVA drying and then it will be ready for painting, I'll give the green helm a coat of PVA before I leave work to go home.

Hello,

Is it possible to get a copy of the power ranger foam files? I have always wanted to make a power ranger helmet.

I've started on the paint for the Pink helmet, just need to do the silver on the mouth tomorrow:

NuXAICk.jpg

Attachments

• NuXAICk.jpg
    NuXAICk.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 195

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back