JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed building files ►c3po◄ in progress.

JF dwEHO9Q.gif Those are fantastic!
I'm hoping to make all of the helmets in the coming weeks and those are 1000x better than what I was managing!
Your skills are amazing! I can't wait for my foam order to arrive and get started on these.
Thanks! If you find time for the others I'd massively appreciate it.

I can't believe you unfolded the Power Ranger helmets...... freakin amazing. I need to go give some plasma to donate to the JF fund again......

Yes, asking is always possible ^^

But...

Well, as you can guess I'm quite busy for the coming weeks, and so am I in real life too. So post your files link here anyway, I might have a look at them later. ;)

thanks alot for darth vader!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had trouble with the ears on that one, but that might have been the foam I was using

I want to make a Batwoman comic style cowl out of Foam but I'm Super green on unfolding ... what a mess Picture34.jpg

To keep in with the speed building name of the thread Pink helmet build almost finished.
The dark lines on the side are pen not gaps. Visor is just temporary and held in place, will make a good one and glue in place once painted.

KSjoigs.jpg

rNfhwHD.jpg

Thanks again JF, can't wait to get this sealed and painted and build the others.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back