Nice update! Are you able to swing the sword with any sort of speed or is it too flimsy for that?

Also, "imo" is "in my opinion", and "imho" is either "in my honest opinion" or "in my humble opinion".

Last edited:
Nice update! Are you able to swing the sword with any sort of speed or is it too flimsy for that?

Also, "imo" is "in my opinion", and "imho" is either "in my honest opinion" or "in my humble opinion".
Yeah I can but the flimsy nature doesn't lend itself well to continuous fast movements

Alright so you know how I said "Check out TNT cosplay" in my first vid? Yeah well don't. I bought a roll of foam a week ago, and they told me it left their facility the same day. Turns out it never even got to the post office and they won't acknowledge it. I've called 3 days in a row and sent an email, but never got a person on the line, and only 1 email reply about it.

Sorry to hear about your experience with TNT, I’ve never had any issues with getting my foam shipped from them. I’ve bought all of my foam for my Mark 85 build from them and prefer their foam over several others.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back